Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Walmart by day, Tarzan king of the jungle by night??

CarolinaCanCarolinaCan Posts: 116 Member
so bruh like if u is working at walmart but u also want 2 fight the power and show the man whos boss so u dont want to be in society but u like ur job at walmart so u befriend the big 🐸🐸🐸🐸 monster thing that lives behind walmart (which is why no1 goes out back during the night, this big 🐸🐸🐸🐸 monster thing lives around the trailers) and then so u can walk to those woods behind walmart (see the monster is probably why they havent build a subdivision yet) and declare the woods to be ur kingdom so now ur Tarzan King of the Jungle but u also work at Walmart.

does that sound possible or too stressful?

Comments

• CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    ?????
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • CarolinaCanCarolinaCan Posts: 116 Member
    Cupid wrote: »
    ?????

like i mean that sounds cool right?
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    I don't hate the idea, but I think it might just be the gross simplification of a very complex process. I mean, how are you even going to befriend the monster?
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    Can you simplify it? My brain cells can't comprehend this...
    I prefer Shade than Shady
    Well, at least to me it reads like a variation of the challenge we are all facing at some point: Will you be able to reconcile what you need to do to survive (in this case, working at Walmart) with what you have to do to give your existence meaning, to call it a life (in this case, becoming King of the Jungle). We all have to overcome obstacles to do that (in this case, befriend a monster).
    Anyway, I feel I need to know whether there is some realness to this struggle before I decide whether it is possible.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required

we all try ...
  • GracelishGracelish Posts: 114 Member
    listen, if hannah montana can be out here living a double life, why not? own that walmart and the jungle. it's definitely possible. may even help with ur stress, not cause it but that's just imo
    here's hoping we collide
    I remain sceptical. And I really don't know about answers based on observations made on the Disney channel. How you just gonna be like Hannah Montana? How you just gonna befriend a monster? It is all well and good to know that you want to get from A to B, but if someone comes to check your ticket, you better be on the right train.

we all try ...
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I just thought someone was "blowing a lot of bubbles" when I first read this
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • GracelishGracelish Posts: 114 Member
    I remain sceptical. And I really don't know about answers based on observations made on the Disney channel. How you just gonna be like Hannah Montana? How you just gonna befriend a monster? It is all well and good to know that you want to get from A to B, but if someone comes to check your ticket, you better be on the right train.

I think it's okay you feel skeptical, but from example (being Hannah Montana) I believe it is one hundred percent plausible. If she can have the best of both words, so can one thriving in the workplace as well as conquering the jungle. Of course, it's ideal to be wary and cautious of monsters. However, that monster may turn out to be a ball of sunshine.
    here's hoping we collide
    Gracelish wrote: »

I think it's okay you feel skeptical, but from example (being Hannah Montana) I believe it is one hundred percent plausible. If she can have the best of both words, so can one thriving in the workplace as well as conquering the jungle. Of course, it's ideal to be wary and cautious of monsters. However, that monster may turn out to be a ball of sunshine.

You are optimistic and have faith in monsters and people, certainly not bad traits to have. All I know is life goes on after the closing credits and that wishing for a thing does not make it so. But I guess as long as you have another day, you get another chance and life's what you make it.

we all try ...
  • AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    The sky is the limit
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • CarolinaCanCarolinaCan Posts: 116 Member
    edited May 2018
    I don't hate the idea, but I think it might just be the gross simplification of a very complex process. I mean, how are you even going to befriend the monster?

gonna throw food behind Walmart until it lets me walk past it at 4 AM without trying to eat me.

yall ever herd of the Walmart monster? its the reason u never go to walmart late at night. no ones ever really seen it too good but i imagine its like a big 🐸🐸🐸🐸 coyote with mange.

my dream is to have my own bunker in the woods with a bed and a radio so i can listen to "Coast to Coast AM"
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member

Agreed. People dont recognize Hannah when all she changes is a wig. But you can do both might a bit stressful
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    edited June 2018
    Gracelish wrote: »
    listen, if hannah montana can be out here living a double life, why not? own that walmart and the jungle. it's definitely possible. may even help with ur stress, not cause it but that's just imo
    preach sister your comment was lowkey empowering
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg