Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pose pack issues?

jms62511jms62511 Posts: 167 Member
I have an endless number of pose packs in my game. I can use couple pose packs and individual pose packs just fine, but when I try to include a child, toddler, or infant in the pose, it doesn't work. The child and toddler teleport using the teleportation mod just fine, but when it comes to actually using the pose pack, they don't show up. I see countless people using children, toddlers, and infants in their poses all the time, but it never seems to work with me. Am I doing something wrong?
New Beginnings - Story on my Instagram page, bloominglotussims

Comments

• Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    edited May 2018
    jms62511 wrote: »
    I have an endless number of pose packs in my game. I can use couple pose packs and individual pose packs just fine, but when I try to include a child, toddler, or infant in the pose, it doesn't work. The child and toddler teleport using the teleportation mod just fine, but when it comes to actually using the pose pack, they don't show up. I see countless people using children, toddlers, and infants in their poses all the time, but it never seems to work with me. Am I doing something wrong?

Just checking, are you using poses that are designed specifically for or meant to include children, toddlers, and infants?
  • Options
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    jms62511 wrote: »

Just checking, are you using poses that are designed specifically for or meant to include children, toddlers, and infants?

Yes. The pose packs I have in my game have children, toddlers, and infants included.
  • Options
    @Sisselin can you help?
  • Options
    SisselinSisselin Posts: 150 Member
    edited June 2018
    Hmm maybe you have an outdated poseplayer? Posing is not really my area of expertise :)
    Get my cc and follow me on tumblr here https://sisselin.tumblr.com/tagged/my cc
    tumblr_p44az47wrF1wvxve9o10_r1_1280.png
  • Options
    @Sisselin I'm sorry, for some reason I had it in my head that you made some family poses as well as CC. :#
  • Options
    @auroraael14 Maybe you can help?
  • Options
    SisselinSisselin Posts: 150 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    @Sisselin I'm sorry, for some reason I had it in my head that you made some family poses as well as CC. :#

Oh I have never made poses for children or toddler only grown ups and a dog ^-^ But I am still happy you thought of me =D
    Get my cc and follow me on tumblr here https://sisselin.tumblr.com/tagged/my cc
    tumblr_p44az47wrF1wvxve9o10_r1_1280.png
  • Options
    auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    edited June 2018
    I'm not sure what's going on. Can you post a picture of what's happening so I can have a better idea? Are you putting the teleporter statue all in the same spot times the number of people in the pose? Like if the pose has four people (2 adults, child, and toddler) then you would place the statue four times in the same spot and then teleport all the sims to that spot then you would individually choose the pose for each sim. I'm sorry if I'm not explaining this well.

Also, like another person mentioned I would make sure that all your mods are up to date and don't conflict with each other.
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • Options
    @auroraael14 Yes, I put the same number of statues together as the pose pack requires, and it still doesn't work.
  • Options
    auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    Hmm, I'm not sure. So when you select all the poses and un-pause the game the sims disappear? That's really odd and I'm not sure what's causing it.
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • Options
    Hmm, I'm not sure. So when you select all the poses and un-pause the game the sims disappear? That's really odd and I'm not sure what's causing it.

Yeah, that's what happened. I told a friend about it and she said it was because I was using the wrong poses for each sim. I didn't know that there were specific types of poses you had to use. She explained to me that in order for it to work for children and toddlers, you have to select the poses that work with children and toddlers; I was doing the opposite. I feel so dumb for not knowing this, but I'm glad I have it figured out!