March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlight May 25th - A week on The Sims forums

EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
Sul Sul Simmers,

So how about that! Did you all love or love that great news that dropped yesterday? Well if you did why not head over to the announcement thread to join in on all the great hype :smiley:

f1p937zgf77z.png

What a great way to start off the weekly recap! But that is not all of this weeks greatness - just check out the threads below :smiley: One final note - we did patch The Sims 4 on PC/Mac as well this week. Patch notes can be read here.

That's it from me for this week and I hope to be back next week with some great new additions!

Happy weekend all :smiley:

-Mage

Comments

• RosiaMia_RosiaMia_ Posts: 1,377 Member
    Have a great weekend!

I cant wait for Seasons!!!
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Awesom threads listed here - thank you.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    @EA_Mage Preordered my Sims 4 Seasons! :)
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • CocoStarrGamingCocoStarrGaming Posts: 1 New Member
    Can't wait for Seasons! I'm counting down the days until June 22 . Have a great weekend!
  • HuffleFluffStuffHuffleFluffStuff Posts: 29 Member
    I literally started screaming and jumping around with joy !
    FB-final-trailer-niffler-slide.gif
  • ThePinkBookGirlThePinkBookGirl Posts: 437 Member
    So super excited for the pack, I had to jump in and see what others are doing :smiley: Glad the thread was shared here too! The responses have been amazing and lots of ideas for what people want to do with the pack.
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,624 Member
    I just loved, loved, loved hat video and the song...woot...just so awesome. Can't wait!
  • k.hewitt5k.hewitt5 Posts: 5 New Member
    I am trying to figure out how to download custom worlds off of this site. I want Oahu island and the creator said its here in his post yet I cannot find the string for it. Can anyone direct me to it? I am lost using this site.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,615 Member
    k.hewitt5 wrote: »
    I am trying to figure out how to download custom worlds off of this site. I want Oahu island and the creator said its here in his post yet I cannot find the string for it. Can anyone direct me to it? I am lost using this site.

Go to Categories and scroll down to the Sims 3 section. It's probably in a topic there :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • rosepuckettrosepuckett Posts: 55 Member
    edited May 2018
    Can't wait. Knew ya'll would keep simming alive I preordered the day it came out
    Post edited by rosepuckett on
  • EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    One final note - we did patch The Sims 4 on PC/Mac as well this week.
    Thank you for the patch :smiley:
    So ready for #TS4Seasons :Happy Dance: Already making households that I will use to experience all the new features.
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @EA_Mage -I would love to try out TS4 though my hard drive keeps getting too full so I have to just enjoy that for TS3 where it's currently winter in my 100 baby challenge and they've been having ice storms all though the winter of 1552.I've had to put fences up with gates for access around all outdoor pools or just build indoor pools to keep them opened all year.I use the gates to lock down outdoor pools for the winter so sims can't get into the pools and freeze to death as it happend in Sunet Valley when I first got Seasons and didn't realize that nothing was prepared for Seasons.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • BlackStarSagaBlackStarSaga Posts: 27 Member
    I've never pre-ordered an expansion pack so fast in my life as I did for Seasons :D
    tenor.gif?itemid=4762014
  • SeaGoddessSeaGoddess Posts: 3 New Member
    I'm so excited about Seasons!!!! :)
  • VenessaVeeVenessaVee Posts: 187 Member
    Very excited for seasons!! :smiley:
  • MariamUriarteMariamUriarte Posts: 1 New Member
    Omg the fall looks like CC. I still can't believe it, this is gonna change gameplay forever. HYPED!!!
  • jenny0786jenny0786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    I am very excited to have seasons in TS4! :):)