Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway: Which Season Matches Your Personality? (Winners Announced)

Comments

• classicXcrimeclassicXcrime Posts: 175 Member
    Spring
    Spring.

Fitting since my birthday is in spring time and I definitely have an easy-going personality.
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Winter
    Winter... Not surprising really. Even though it gets a little too cold for me outside, I can always stay inside, which I like to do. The description fits me very well.

Thank you for hosting this giveaway! :)
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Winter
    Although Fall is personally my favorite season, the introverted traits for Winter suit me the most.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited May 2018
    Fall
    I got Fall. :)
    I actually prefer Spring and I was born in Spring, but Fall is also nice!

Thank you for this giveaway, very kind of you!
    a256aFi.gif
  • dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    Summer
    I got summer which suits me very well as I have a bright personality, I love bright clothes, I can't get enough of swimwear and the beach. Also I'm used to the hear, when it's winter I have a constant cold because my body is just not used to the cold. (Sometimes I wonder if I'm cold blooded like a snake)
  • SimmerNickYTSimmerNickYT Posts: 703 Member
    Fall
    According to the quiz fall matches my personality! Thanks for doing a giveaway!
    Not so obsessed anymore with building in TS4!
    YouTube: https://goo.gl/PK7vxR | The Gallery: https://goo.gl/a5DZAK
    Twitter: https://goo.gl/QzQVUK | Origin-ID: SimmerNickYT
    hPtVNfA.png
  • tinacolada00tinacolada00 Posts: 409 Member
    Fall/Autumn. My favorite! No surprise there :)
  • TrashmagicTrashmagic Posts: 977 Member
    Winter
    I got Winter but Fall is my favorite season. Maybe somewhere in the middle haha?

Anyway thanks for the giveaway.
  • Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 761 Member
    edited June 2018
    Winter
    winter, but prefer the Fall.
    Post edited by Evilyn_1007 on
  • LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,827 Member
    edited May 2018
    Fall
    I'm surprised that I got Fall. I guess the results did suit me but so did winter. I love spring but I love fall fashion.
  • Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    Winter
    Apparently I'm a Winter... Considering I'm not fond of the actual season, I didn't expect that... :sweat_smile:

Thank you for holding this giveaway! :)
  • MareviolaMareviola Posts: 86 Member
    Winter
    Winter

A quiet snowfall suits your personality—you’re a homebody who knows the difference between loneliness and alone time, and you don’t mind the excuse to hide away indoors. Some might say you’re a bit icy, but the truth is you like surrounding yourself with people who bring out the best in you and aren’t so concerned with anyone else. You’re loyal and reliable, and you’ll always stand up for the people you care about. Read more about the hidden personality strengths of introverts.

Thanks for doing this giveaway!
    I've done the 100 Baby Challenge, check it out on my tumblr.

Babies: 100/100
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,418 Member
    Fall
    Fall is the best weather! It gets cold but not too cold, my favorite used to be winter but the past 2 winters I’ve gotten really sick I’ve ended up in the hospital :s
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    Spring
    Well, I can't say this doesn't fit my personality, lol...

"Like the blooms that start budding in spring, you can always offer a fresh perspective. You offer creative ideas that impress the whole office, which more than makes up for the fact that sometimes you can be a bit scatter-brained. You might forget to bring a pen to your meeting, but your magnetic, easygoing personality means no one will hesitate to let you borrow one."

I do love Spring. I've been especially enjoying it here in New England after a way-too-long Winter season. Seeing all of the greens of the trees and the explosion of flowers and colors is so refreshing! I live in an area where our city, over the years, has planted trees that blossom in varying shades of pink, purple and white only during the Spring season and it's so breathtaking, especially when combined with the varieties of architecture from Federal, Colonial and Georgian styles to large, impressive Victorian homes.

But my heart will always hold a special place for Fall, when the trees and lamp posts get wrapped in corn stalks, the leaves erupt in fiery colors of nature's fireworks, and the Autumn mists come in to set the creepy ambience for our October festivals and the inevitable Halloween celebration. I really love the seasons here. <3
    #Team Occult
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Winter
    Hm. Pretty accurate i'd say. Except for the "Always find an excuse to stay indoors" thing. Kind of the opposite for me! :D
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • auginstineauginstine Posts: 68 Member
    Winter
    Winter; it is my favorite season! I just don’t get any snow where I live. :(
  • MelodyElodieMelodyElodie Posts: 107 Member
    Fall
    I'm a huge fan of Autumn so I'm really happy that I have it! In the UK, we tend to have thunderstorms around that time and a bit of rain and I love that weather, I also find it the calmest time and I just love going outside and see all the colours!

Thank you so much for holding this giveaway ^~^
    Sig.png

• alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Fall
    Not surprised about the result!
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    edited May 2018
    Winter
    Winter
    Didn't expect to see this result, but I have to say it fits, especially the knows the difference between loneliness and alone time part.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • XxLeeannexXXxLeeannexX Posts: 1 New Member
    Fall
    I got fall! Thanks for the giveaway :smile:
  • KateTheLarkKateTheLark Posts: 55 Member
    Fall
    Fall
    You’re like a leaf dropping from a tree: totally down to earth. You’re the go-to confidant when loved ones need advice because you have the much-appreciated skill of seeing both sides of an argument and offering a logical solution. You sometimes get in trouble when you don’t automatically side with your friends, but your humility and thoughtfulness still make it easy for you to along with just about everyone. Check out these signs you have incredible empathy.

Sounds about right! Thanks for doing this, and good luck everyone! :)
  • Sweet_ItalySweet_Italy Posts: 898 Member
    Fall
    Interesting quiz, as my favorire season is actually spring, But lots of fun! I soooo cant wait for this ep!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Twitch: Sweet_Italy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gallery: Sweet_Italy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Check out my Showcase Thread!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • TSJassonTSJasson Posts: 120 Member
    Fall
    I actually like Fall better, but eh Winter is okay too!

A quiet snowfall suits your personality—you’re a homebody who knows the difference between loneliness and alone time, and you don’t mind the excuse to hide away indoors. Some might say you’re a bit icy, but the truth is you like surrounding yourself with people who bring out the best in you and aren’t so concerned with anyone else. You’re loyal and reliable, and you’ll always stand up for the people you care about. Read more about the hidden personality strengths of introverts.
    giphy.gif
  • luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    Fall
    fall is my favorite season. not too hot, not too cold and it's football season. :)
  • SAEldarinSAEldarin Posts: 428 Member
    Summer
    Summer it is!