Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway: Which Season Matches Your Personality? (Winners Announced)

simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,859 Member
Enter for a chance to win one of two Seasons expansion packs. Simply complete the seasonal personality quiz and select your result below.

Which Season Matches Your Personality?
https://www.rd.com/culture/season-personality/

Giveaway ends on Friday, June 15, 11 PM, EST.

Winners will be announced on Saturday, June 16.

This giveaway is not affiliated with EA.
Post edited by simgirl1010 on

Giveaway: Which Season Matches Your Personality? (Winners Announced) 634 votes

Spring
13%
grnblztimndrewsmomBreeSashaalan650111sillehbeeMartinvrjhenn14ttrebleShanhannaaj22PopcornHotsauceclassicXcrimedominimpbutterfli0515shandra2183Tanja1986marbergKatiardguezJoel2810HimRumi 83 votes
Summer
10%
KamiojacqpinksTheBrightEyes18MadameLeehaloujaTutteluuMelkounelielanorbretonWiggles007Eingebilderpeach1redApparentlyAwesomepxelskiesIntimid8orredhead2900deepdowneizelby12JEREMIADaB1gVdctf344 64 votes
Fall
32%
JeanKristinakellbell91493SerenityneutralsideIcewolfxAvundxtinahjalmarspitfire130313jeepjeepcatIceyJaprilrosedreamergrl84OhRenSimsUnDutchableWedCelticgamer0franka44021HowGreatThouArtxosummerloverxo 209 votes
Winter
43%
SkewedReality04Bluegaylecatmom1987SimsprocfunAzarinop2Mandarine586IdontrcallBarnacleBoyKamb64SamadamsPlayerBillysim143Erja888PinkPaws66aabroadySimmieLuverCrazyboutTheSimsCabelle1863Nika_reg_69Omri147qtnikki 278 votes

Comments

• IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    Winter
    Suits me to a T, actually.

Winter
    A quiet snowfall suits your personality—you’re a homebody who knows the difference between loneliness and alone time, and you don’t mind the excuse to hide away indoors. Some might say you’re a bit icy, but the truth is you like surrounding yourself with people who bring out the best in you and aren’t so concerned with anyone else. You’re loyal and reliable, and you’ll always stand up for the people you care about. Read more about the hidden personality strengths of introverts.
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • KyationeKyatione Posts: 187 Member
    Fall
    Strange, didn't see that one coming from the list of questions...

Fall
    You’re like a leaf dropping from a tree: totally down to earth. You’re the go-to confidant when loved ones need advice because you have the much-appreciated skill of seeing both sides of an argument and offering a logical solution. You sometimes get in trouble when you don’t automatically side with your friends, but your humility and thoughtfulness still make it easy for you to along with just about everyone.
  • AspenSimsAspenSims Posts: 603 Member
    edited May 2018
    Summer
    I accidentally edited out my vote :/ I got summer!
    Summer
    Forget the lazy, hazy days of summer—you prefer the crazy ones. Like the long summer breaks that used to promise endless possibilities and freedom, you have a great work-life balance and love having new experiences. At dinner parties, you keep the whole table entertained with crazy anecdotes from the adventures you always manage to find. Here are the hidden personality strengths of being an extrovert.
  • AmandèleAmandèle Posts: 378 Member
    Summer
    Well, I was not expecting that result ^^
    Sorry for the mistakes, English is not my first language ^^'
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Fall
    Interestingly enough, Autumn just might be my least favorite season tbh
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Winter
    The quiz (?) doesn't load for me, just a form to sign up for a newsletter?
  • peach1redpeach1red Posts: 245 Member
    edited May 2018
    Summer
    Spring is really moody, just like me! One moment I'm all sunny and bubbley and the next I'm not quite so.
    However, this says I'm Summer
    Post edited by peach1red on
    My favourite colour is #E4717A, just like any other ordinary human girl.

My Simming site: https://peachrenardssims.wordpress.com/
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Winter
    This one makes sense for me :). Introvert all the way.
    egTcBMc.png
  • dorcsyfuldorcsyful Posts: 851 Member
    Winter
    But..summer is my favourite season. Winter is just a close second.
  • KJBKJB Posts: 173 Member
    edited May 2018
    Fall
    I got Fall. Uh my post removed the description because of the emoji I guess

You’re like a leaf dropping from a tree: totally down to earth. You’re the go-to confidant when loved ones need advice because you have the much-appreciated skill of seeing both sides of an argument and offering a logical solution. You sometimes get in trouble when you don’t automatically side with your friends, but your humility and thoughtfulness still make it easy for you to along with just about everyone.

Sounds about right! I got summer in the EA thing
    0G9Un6T.gif
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Fall
    I already knew my favorite season was Fall before taking the quiz. Interesting how it agreed with me. Incidentally, I love RD, it's my favorite magazine. Thanks for holding this giveaway, you're such a generous soul! Good luck everyone, have a great weekend and Happy Simming! :)
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Winter
    I ended up getting Winter.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Spring
    How can I be the only one that got Spring so far?
    I was sure on the other hand I will get spring since it really is the season I identify with the most, so the test was spot on!
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • VibseVibse Posts: 100 Member
    Winter
    I got Winter. I do prefer Springtime but winter is not bad if it does not get too cold.
    Origin ID: Vibse83
    The Jensen family tree
  • HannieHannie Posts: 608 Member
    Winter
    Winter. Fits me pretty well, I guess.
  • pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    edited May 2018
    Summer
    I got Summer, which is quite a surprise. My favourite season is Spring and I'm not sure if the description of Summer really fits me?

"Forget the lazy, hazy days of summer—you prefer the crazy ones. Like the long summer breaks that used to promise endless possibilities and freedom, you have a great work-life balance and love having new experiences. At dinner parties, you keep the whole table entertained with crazy anecdotes from the adventures you always manage to find. Here are the hidden personality strengths of being an extrovert."

Thanks for hosting this giveaway!
    Post edited by pxelskies on
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    Winter
    I was born in December so the result makes sense.
    6riwm5.png
  • jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    edited May 2018
    Fall
    Fall. I’m not a summer person. I used to love winter but as I get older, I guess I’ve started to mellow a little. I love the colour change and, bizarrely, the smell. I can’t really explain it. Personality wise, I guess it’s because I’m a bit more laid back these days ( and Halloween with a 5 year old is so much fun, she’s already deciding which costume she’d like!). Bizarrely, I was certain I’d get Winter, but 3 attempts and Fall each time!
    Post edited by jeepjeepcat on
  • anomalyanomaly Posts: 147 Member
    Winter
    I can't say I'm surprised really. I plan for Christmas before it even hits May and get a bit overboard with all things December. And quite honestly, winter just feels nice and calm and gets me all hyped up on everything.
    high functioning sociopath
  • hermioniahermionia Posts: 289 Member
    Winter
    I'm not surprised that i got winter. The winter description matches my personality very well. I am definitely an introvert.
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Fall
    Fall. I'm not surprised. People always come to me for advice.
  • Moon_WillowMoon_Willow Posts: 732 Member
    Winter
    I got winter which is ironic because we are heading into winter we I live and I am longing for the warmer weather (it's about 7 degrees Celsius outside (45 degrees Fahrenheit).
    tsNVdyA.png
    Gallery ID: Truet318, check out my latest builds on the gallery.

The Road goes ever on and on And I must follow, if I can,
    Until it joins some larger way,
    Where many paths and errands meet.
  • hannaaj22hannaaj22 Posts: 685 Member
    Spring
    I got Spring which I was surprised about. I prefer Autumn and Winter months!

Thanks for the giveaway!
    Leon Family Tree
    Origin ID: hannaaj22
  • CoteDAzurCoteDAzur Posts: 610 Member
    Winter
    I'm also a December baby, though I think my personality matches, definitely would rather snuggle up with a book than go outside and face snow and cold wind.
  • EMSimmer30EMSimmer30 Posts: 181 Member
    Winter
    Winter
    I would have thought fall as I love the colours and I don't do well in really cold weather but the description actually fits pretty well.

Winter
    A quiet snowfall suits your personality—you’re a homebody who knows the difference between loneliness and alone time, and you don’t mind the excuse to hide away indoors. Some might say you’re a bit icy, but the truth is you like surrounding yourself with people who bring out the best in you and aren’t so concerned with anyone else. You’re loyal and reliable, and you’ll always stand up for the people you care about.