Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons Official Countdown Thread (Now Released)!!!!!!

Comments

• NAPK1NSNAPK1NS Posts: 116 Member
    My birthday is the week after that so I’m really lucky there
  • ravelravel Posts: 98 Member
    edited May 2018
    I just realised the release date is holiday here, Midsummer's eve, so I have the whole day free (or at least most of it) to play seasons! Lucky coincidence :smile:
    Post edited by ravel on
  • itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    ravel wrote: »
    I just realised the release date is holiday here, Midsummer's eve, so I have the whole day free (or at least most of it) to play season! Lucky coincidence :smile:

Heh, you are absolutely right, and whats even better, I dont have any plans for midsummer eve this year. :D
    #Swedenftw
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • ravelravel Posts: 98 Member
    itsug wrote: »
    I just realised the release date is holiday here, Midsummer's eve, so I have the whole day free (or at least most of it) to play season! Lucky coincidence :smile:

Heh, you are absolutely right, and whats even better, I dont have any plans for midsummer eve this year. :D
    #Swedenftw

I didn't have any plans yet, and now I try not to plan anything other than playing the sims :smiley: #highfivefromFinland
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    I've requested a vacation the week following Seasons. Seasons is releasing on a Friday.
    edited May 2018
    Deleted.
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    I’m so glad it’s a Friday in the USA it means I have a whole weekend to play even if I don’t get that release day Friday off!
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member

Oooooh. Now I know what custom holiday I want to make! I wish it was a holiday here. That's awesome.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

#Swedenftw

whats midsummers eve?
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    I can't even play my game now. I want Seasons now. :smiley:

I am soooooooooo hyped for this too. I just want to have seasons in my game! xD

i'm not sure how i feel about the actual seasns in in 3 i had a lot of buried newborns and one summer i was building and forgot if your buildin for a vampire roofs are important.

but i love the swings. with all the new content i have the slowest legacy ever. i started in november last year and stop everytime something new is announced.

xD I know exactly what you mean. Once in TS3 I sent the mom out for a walk with her baby in the stroller. She walked past a party, took the baby out, dropped it in the snow and went inside.

Lemme say this, she definitely didn't win any mother of the year awards. Took me a while to find the baby too, but in the end, everyone got home safe :D
    24 Days Woot!!!!!!!!!

24 Awesome Days!!!!!
  • ReksohReksoh Posts: 303 Member
    more like 24 days of me screaming in excitement xD
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    24 Days Woot!!!!!!!!!

24 Awesome Days!!!!!

we're getting there
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Reksoh wrote: »

*hands over a packet of sore throat lozenges*
    Gallery ID: babysquare
    BabySquare wrote: »

like that will help people will scream excitedly til we hit 0. :)

Alright, two packets. B)
    edited May 2018

Alright, two packets. B)

how are you last time we talked you were buried under a pile of schoolwork? i meant during the last countdown
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    Off to bed. One day closer to Seasons!

Alright, two packets. B)

how are you last time we talked you were buried under a pile of schoolwork? i meant during the last countdown

Hi. Still buried, though I've managed to get one hand free, and part of my chin. The pile I'm under has shrunk a bit though. How are you?

Alright, two packets. B)

Hi. Still buried, though I've managed to get one hand free, and part of my chin. The pile I'm under has shrunk a bit though. How are you?

good i found a old save on my soccer game so i'm on the la galaxy. not the david becham version the current roster. i love it if i have a bad a day the ball is someones head. :) i don't have too many bad days.
  • Strawburry3Strawburry3 Posts: 329 Member
    Twenty-fours days... I wish it were ten... or one. I don’t know anyone IRL who plays Sims, so no one understands my desperation for weather, but here I feel at home knowing I’m not the only one :D
    tumblr_mxol5mE3eQ1qdczlgo1_500.gif
    Hey, Nana..
  • itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member

#Swedenftw

whats midsummers eve?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midsummer
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Member
    edited August 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on

#Swedenftw

whats midsummers eve?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midsummer

cool. i love learning about differnt countries i've never been out of the us.
  • PopcornHotsaucePopcornHotsauce Posts: 143 Member
    Argh! Why you gotta make these threads. I end up staring at the days left like they're going to change minute to minute. :D So hyped for this pack. And thrilled it was announced only a month out instead of 4 or 5!