Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons Official Countdown Thread (Now Released)!!!!!!

Comments

• InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    I’m sitting here waiting for any content to release from game changers but it looks like it’s all about 3 hours away!
    I’ve done all my nanny chores the toddler is sleeping and the person I need to let in should show up in a half a hour or so lol all I have to do is wait and wonder about Seasons! 4 days is so long right now!! XD

Note they can only show what they recorded at EA Play as they dont get early access till Tomorrow.

True but it’s something they also tend to capture different things though from EA Play vs Early Access. I’m hoping for more of a look at the new apiration points traits and if there’s any lot traits.
  • OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    Keep opening my game only to close it a little bit after. 5 days.. this is the second hardest part of the wait. The most difficult is the DAY of. When you have to wait for the hours to tick down to be able to download. D:
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Guess who's got a day off on release day! All Seasons all day baby! B)
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Guess who's got a day off on release day! All Seasons all day baby! B)

lucky
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    Guys! I've got great news! The exam, that was scheduled for Friday, was cancelled and was moved to Thursday, one day earlier than expected. So now I'll be able to play the Seasons EP all day long on Friday and during the weekend! Yes!!! <3
  • kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    So SimGuruNick updated in another thread the time it will be releasing and OMG it's so much earlier than I thought. I'm so happy!

My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,835 Member
    Guys! I've got great news! The exam, that was scheduled for Friday, was cancelled and was moved to Thursday, one day earlier than expected. So now I'll be able to play the Seasons EP all day long on Friday and during the weekend! Yes!!! <3

Good news!
  • itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    This means I will be able to play some before midsummer lunch and game in the evening. :)
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

Good news!

Totally! All these studying sessions have turned the insides of my brain into a zombie apocalypse, but the Seasons EP is the light at the end of the tunnel... Hahahahaha! And my next exam is on June 28, so I've got plenty of time to play until I dive into studying once more. ;)
  • PrincessMeiPrincessMei Posts: 1,319 Member
    now my orgin says 6/21.

Same

release.png
    sprinkler.gif
    So happy for all of you who have the chance to download it earlier than expected! I hope you'll love it, though I'm pretty sure that you will, hahaha! I've pre-ordered it as a physical copy from my local gaming store, so I may not be able to play it until the afternoon of Friday. 🐸🐸🐸🐸.
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    I'm in the UK, and apparently will be getting it at 11pm on the 21st, yet my Origin's showing the 22nd :/
    Gallery ID: babysquare
    BabySquare wrote: »
    I'm in the UK, and apparently will be getting it at 11pm on the 21st, yet my Origin's showing the 22nd :/

It's OK, it says the 21st now. :)

that means you have to finish your homework a day early. :)
    i have 2 differnt dates one say 6/21 the other 6/22

that means you have to finish your homework a day early. :)

I had anticipated that.
    I've finished my essay and now just need to proof-read it and add referencing, which I'll do bit by bit over the next 2-3 days.
    I don't technically need to write the next one yet, but if I do I'll get a month off for simming, so I'm gonna draft it, so then at least it's written and just needs editing etc.
    Oh yeah, and I finished my German module!
    edited June 2018
    o:);)<3 I’m so happy it’s a midnight release!!
  • elemmeleelemmele Posts: 689 Member
    The confirmed release times are great news! So happy for everyone who was previously disappointed. Now I'm even more hype! Thursday night here we come! I just can't wait to start making all my greenhouses tomorrow~
    de4l47l-8be82ab0-e824-47d8-b89d-e4b317e1e4e7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMGE4NDlmM2ItMjBlZC00MzNkLWJkZjQtMzY5YzY0MGVhYzFmXC9kZTRsNDdsLThiZTgyYWIwLWU4MjQtNDdkOC1iODlkLWU0YjMxN2UxZTRlNy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.mOg5OTH8yLLAb8Swus1BlunSLcRGY3-w29wazeBAu18
  • XxItalianPeachesxXXxItalianPeachesxX Posts: 67 Member
    Midnight Relase !! I Know I Gotta Stay Up !!
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    NBA Draft on Thursday, EP release on Friday! Oh god, this week is so exciting.
    edited June 2018
    LemDoodle wrote: »
    The confirmed release times are great news! So happy for everyone who was previously disappointed. Now I'm even more hype! Thursday night here we come! I just can't wait to start making all my greenhouses tomorrow~

Right?!?! I’m like yes finally concrete answers!!
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    OMG the sound of thunder in this game is .. AWESOME!!! I need this pack now :'(

BUT excellent news. Since we now have our midnigth release confirmation, that also means we don't have to go to sleep 4 more times, but really only 3 more times. Cause I know most of us won't be hitting our beds before midnight roles around on Thursday :cold_sweat:

Omg 3 more times. We are SO CLOSE.