Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons Official Countdown Thread (Now Released)!!!!!!

Comments

• InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    edited May 2018
    I played for 2-3 hours today and had to stop because I kept thinking about seasons and what I want to do with it!
    I need that 3 times faster time button for life
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    I played for 2-3 hours today and had to stop because I kept thinking about seasons and what I want to do with it!
    I need that 3 times faster time button for life

or time turner.
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    I am not sure how I feel bout this New Pack, but I can say that I am probably not going to buy this one right off like I have always done in the past, cause I do not think it is worth 40 bucks for a pack with No world in it, Plus it does not have much content that I can use in My type of game play yet again, I am not into Xmas stuff, I am more a Halloween type, but I am glad for those who are happy with this pack, congrats to ya , unless I see better hair or better clothing, I wont be buying this pack right off, nope.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    edited May 2018
    I am not sure how I feel bout this New Pack, but I can say that I am probably not going to buy this one right off like I have always done in the past, cause I do not think it is worth 40 bucks for a pack with No world in it, Plus it does not have much content that I can use in My type of game play yet again, I am not into Xmas stuff, I am more a Halloween type, but I am glad for those who are happy with this pack, congrats to ya , unless I see better hair or better clothing, I wont be buying this pack right off, nope.

it looks like they had Halloween stuff @BlueBlack007 but it will likely go on sell soon anyway
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member

This has some Halloween Lights and a Halloween Mailbox in addition to new Halloween items.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
    edited May 2018
    I just hope I have enough time to get my game where I want it. Usually I stop playing before a new release but I have a brand new game with one couple so lots to do before Seasons.

I'll be off work on Thursday and Friday. Thursday so that I can watch all the Let's Plays and reviews and Friday so I can play all day!! :p

This has some Halloween Lights and a Halloween Mailbox in addition to new Halloween items.

Really? I did not see any of that, is there a web page that shows all the items? or will I have to wait for a live Stream?

Really? I did not see any of that, is there a web page that shows all the items? or will I have to wait for a live Stream?

They were shown in the trailer. Mailbox you have to catch quick but it's Halloween themed. The Halloween Lights are shown briefly on the house.
    26 Days!!!!!!
    Ok Thanks Cat, I think I will wait for the livestream to decide then, if they have one that is, much appreciated .
    Ok Thanks Cat, I think I will wait for the livestream to decide then, if they have one that is, much appreciated .

Halloween Mailbox is at 0:33 in the trailer.
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I can't wait for this EP! Earlier today, I took one of my modern home builds and put a roof on the rooftop deck. I also put it on a larger lot so there's enough room to play with leaves, snow and anything else that's coming with the EP.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member
    edited May 2018
    cherpar wrote: »
    I'm so excited for this pack. Thanks for countdown as always @catloverplayer

I have preordered and it says 23 June which makes sense as US is behind in time. I hope it gets released midnight 22nd in Australia.

You're welcome.

June 23rd is on a Saturday. That can't be right.

Hello, when it's sat 23 in Australia, it's still Friday 22 in America. Or generally, it's not 24 hrs apart.

That's what is says on origin anyway, the release date been wrong before though!
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    It was 29 days only a minute ago. Time sure is moving quickly!
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I'm hoping that the sims autonomously react to the weather. Nothing is more stupid than seeing them stand still in the rain!

I remember playing Sims 3 on the PS2 and, when it rained, sims would use umbrellas. I hope that happens here.
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    I can't even play my game now. I want Seasons now. :smiley:
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member

I am soooooooooo hyped for this too. I just want to have seasons in my game! xD
    calaprfy wrote: »
    I'm hoping that the sims autonomously react to the weather. Nothing is more stupid than seeing them stand still in the rain!

I remember playing Sims 3 on the PS2 and, when it rained, sims would use umbrellas. I hope that happens here.

There is umbrellas in the game.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »

Like @catloverplayer said there are. You can see it in the trailer:
    FZ7wLh7.png
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »

I am soooooooooo hyped for this too. I just want to have seasons in my game! xD

i'm not sure how i feel about the actual seasns in in 3 i had a lot of buried newborns and one summer i was building and forgot if your buildin for a vampire roofs are important.

but i love the swings. with all the new content i have the slowest legacy ever. i started in november last year and stop everytime something new is announced.
  • itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    A US Countdown.
    https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180622T00&p0=137&msg=The+Sims+4+Expansion+Pack:+Seasons&font=cursive&csz=1

Disclaimer: Time is based on previous expansion pack releases and are in no way confirmed by EA.
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
    25 Days and counting!!!!!!!!
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,339 Member

If only it were 1 day left! Time seemed to be going by pretty fast so far this year. Like we are already at the end of May. However, now that Seasons has been revealed and with a release date, time is going by so slow! :D
    rjssim wrote: »

If only it were 1 day left! Time seemed to be going by pretty fast so far this year. Like we are already at the end of May. However, now that Seasons has been revealed and with a release date, time is going by so slow! :D

like sands through the hourglass so are the days of are lives
    B)
    edited May 2018
    and also this pop in to my head enjoy :) time after time
    https://youtu.be/VdQY7BusJNU