Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons Official Countdown Thread (Now Released)!!!!!!

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited May 2018
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Just preordered Seasons from Origin. If you preorder it automatically downloads to your pc at Midnight.

Is this confirmed? Midnight? Cause if so I'll definitely leave work ASAP on the 22nd, will do most of my holiday packing the night before and play the entire afternoon and most of the night before leaving on holidays. I hope that's true. Need seasons. Now. Today I'll go prepare my sims farm to include enough space for a greenhouse.

Yes. I preordered Cats and Dogs and it automatically downloaded at midnight. When you preorder you unlock it. When you dont pre order you have to download manually.

You have to open Orgin first as far as I know. Eps always come out at midnight eastern.
    27 Days!!!!!!
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Just preordered Seasons from Origin. If you preorder it automatically downloads to your pc at Midnight.

Is this confirmed? Midnight? Cause if so I'll definitely leave work ASAP on the 22nd, will do most of my holiday packing the night before and play the entire afternoon and most of the night before leaving on holidays. I hope that's true. Need seasons. Now. Today I'll go prepare my sims farm to include enough space for a greenhouse.

Yes. I preordered Cats and Dogs and it automatically downloaded at midnight. When you preorder you unlock it. When you dont pre order you have to download manually.

You have to open Orgin first as far as I know. Eps always come out at midnight eastern.

Ah right, but I think for pets they confirmed midnight. Dunno if seasons will be the same thing? I mean I hope it will release at midnight, but afaik they haven't confirmed a time, only a date?

Ah right, but I think for pets they confirmed midnight. Dunno if seasons will be the same thing? I mean I hope it will release at midnight, but afaik they haven't confirmed a time, only a date?

All eps release at midnight. Gamepacks and Stuffpacks don't release at midnight.
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member

All eps release at midnight. Gamepacks and Stuffpacks don't release at midnight.

How many hours behind Greenwich mean time is that?
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member

That's not true is it? At least not worldwide. Maybe US midnight. Pets EP was the very first EP Europe got before the US. CL was out in HK and the US respectively 2 and 1 day(s) earlier. So the worldwide midnight release like we've seen last year was a first. Therefore, until they confirm it's the same again, I'll leave it as speculation. Again, I hope it will be the same :)

That's not true is it? At least not worldwide. Maybe US midnight. Pets EP was the very first EP Europe got before the US. CL was out in HK and the US respectively 2 and 1 day(s) earlier. So the worldwide midnight release like we've seen last year was a first. Therefore, until they confirm it's the same again, I'll leave it as speculation. Again, I hope it will be the same :)

I'm talking US Time.
    BabySquare wrote: »

How many hours behind Greenwich mean time is that?

Not sure.
  • cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member
    I'm so excited for this pack. Thanks for countdown as always @catloverplayer

I have preordered and it says 23 June which makes sense as US is behind in time. I hope it gets released midnight 22nd in Australia.
  • birdonawirebirdonawire Posts: 400 Member
    I'm beyond excited for this pack! Rain! Swings! Bees! Umbrellas! :smiley:
  • itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    Lets see what our dear CM says about this. @SimGuruKate Can you confirm midnight release on 22 of June worldwide? :)
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    I'm also excited! I'll be on Vacation with no internet...so I have to wait until after...any ideas?
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    I'm also excited! I'll be on Vacation with no internet...so I have to wait until after...any ideas?
    I’d make a family before I left and have them all set up so that they are ready and waiting for you upon your return! For example I want to explore the new gardening career. So I’d get a sim fairly good in the skill and maybe get them partnered up and ready to jump in ASAP as soon as you can play.
  • honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    that is a good idea! Invisibleas I wanted to put one of my woman sims in that career, she's married with there first baby on the way.
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    I can't wait!
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Ahh it's still 27 days. Time goes so slowww. :tired_face: can't wait!! Really can't wait!!
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Ahh it's still 27 days. Time goes so slowww. :tired_face: can't wait!! Really can't wait!!

but it was annouced so late we Only have 27 days. sometimes its been 2 months.
    edited May 2018
    cherpar wrote: »
    I'm so excited for this pack. Thanks for countdown as always @catloverplayer

I have preordered and it says 23 June which makes sense as US is behind in time. I hope it gets released midnight 22nd in Australia.

You're welcome.

June 23rd is on a Saturday. That can't be right.
    Post edited by catloverplayer on
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Can't believe it comes so fast.
  • BelleRoseBelleRose Posts: 4 New Member
    I cant wait!!! Plus its my birthdays the 22 too so it cant come fast enough!!!!
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Yeah I know, it was worse for C&D. This waiting time is better. But still... can't wait
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Happy days are here again ~
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Super excited! It's making it harder to do non-Sims stuff. Like... actually work. Or remember to make food.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    My favorite EP couldn't have had a more perfect release date. I'm insanely busy at work until then, but that very day is when I go on holiday for eight weeks. And I didn't have any plans for the first two weeks... until now.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Super excited! It's making it harder to do non-Sims stuff. Like... actually work. Or remember to make food.

sure is I wish we didn't have to wait so long
    more for sim kids and more drama please