Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons Official Countdown Thread (Now Released)!!!!!!

Comments

• rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,339 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    rjssim wrote: »
    Honestly, this waiting is such a horrible feeling! You're so excited and you go to grab the expansion which is tied around a string, but as you try and grab the expansion it is pulled away from you by the hands of time. You try to chase it, but there's nothing you can do but wait until the the hands of time becomes kind and stops teasing and finally gives you the expansion on June 22! :D

You know what the worst of it is? Seasons release June 22nd and we leave on vacation on June 23rd and I play on a desktop PC so I don't have a laptop to play on. Which means I'll get to have a quick play, then have to wait til the end of the first week of July xD. Although I'm gonna pester my boyfriend to ask his boss if he can take their work laptop which almost no one there ever used anyway and it's a ROG xD I'm hoping he can convince him that having a laptop to check in to work emails will be necessary lol. Doubt it but then I guess the excitement will last longer? Anyway. SEAAaaAaAASoOOOns!

Yeah that would definitely be painful, lol! It's hard enough waiting until June 22, but purchasing and having to wait after the release date is mental torture, lol! Hopefully, you will be able to get that laptop.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited May 2018
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Honestly, this waiting is such a horrible feeling! You're so excited and you go to grab the expansion which is tied around a string, but as you try and grab the expansion it is pulled away from you by the hands of time. You try to chase it, but there's nothing you can do but wait until the the hands of time becomes kind and stops teasing and finally gives you the expansion on June 22! :D

You know what the worst of it is? Seasons release June 22nd and we leave on vacation on June 23rd and I play on a desktop PC so I don't have a laptop to play on. Which means I'll get to have a quick play, then have to wait til the end of the first week of July xD. Although I'm gonna pester my boyfriend to ask his boss if he can take their work laptop which almost no one there ever used anyway and it's a ROG xD I'm hoping he can convince him that having a laptop to check in to work emails will be necessary lol. Doubt it but then I guess the excitement will last longer? Anyway. SEAAaaAaAASoOOOns!

Yeah that would definitely be painful, lol! It's hard enough waiting until June 22, but purchasing and having to wait after the release date is mental torture, lol! Hopefully, you will be able to get that laptop.

I hope so too!!! Otherwise I'll just play Persona 4 Golden on my Vita and wait til I'm back. At least holidays tend to be distracting enough to make the wait bearable and my bf probably wouldn't allow me all that much play time anyway xD but I waaaant it.
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    I'm very much excited from what I've seen so far! Let's hope it will live up to the hype. And we don't have to wait so long (like we did for The Sims 4: Cats and Dogs). Let the good times roll!
  • AspenSimsAspenSims Posts: 603 Member
    Guys, I might be without my desktop PC for most of summer after seasons comes out. Pray for me! :'(
  • kokoro80kokoro80 Posts: 651 Member
    Cannot overstate how freaking excited I am for this pack. YES EA YES!!!
  • TrixieLocaTrixieLoca Posts: 116 Member
    Seasons here we come!!!!!!
  • hermioniahermionia Posts: 289 Member
    They must have been working on this pack for a long time without telling us because there is so much content in the trailer. I can't wait! Its coming out less than a month later!
  • hermioniahermionia Posts: 289 Member
    > @rjssim said:
    > Honestly, this waiting is such a horrible feeling! You're so excited and you go to grab the expansion which is tied around a string, but as you try and grab the expansion it is pulled away from you by the hands of time. You try to chase it, but there's nothing you can do but wait until the the hands of time becomes kind and stops teasing and finally gives you the expansion on June 22! :D

I know, but at least its coming out less than a month later and not a super long time like other packs.
  • jude72plajude72pla Posts: 784 Member
    This Season pack reminds me of watching an Oprah "My Favorites Show" with all the requested items in it.
  • HCSauHCSau Posts: 506 Member

Oh my word! I don't include the current like today, so for me it's 28 days until Seasons is here. LOL! Super-Duper Excited!! <3
    HSau :)
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,339 Member
    edited May 2018
    annabethc wrote: »
    > @rjssim said:
    > Honestly, this waiting is such a horrible feeling! You're so excited and you go to grab the expansion which is tied around a string, but as you try and grab the expansion it is pulled away from you by the hands of time. You try to chase it, but there's nothing you can do but wait until the the hands of time becomes kind and stops teasing and finally gives you the expansion on June 22! :D

I know, but at least its coming out less than a month later and not a super long time like other packs.

I agree. I was expecting to get the next expansion near the end of the year like it has usually been. Hopefully, this will be the turning point where we get two expansions a year now. I missed out on quite a bit in TS3. The expansions I didn't have were: Showtime, Supernatural, and Into the Future. The expansions that I did bought but never did get around to playing were: World Adventures, Island Paradise, and University Life. I got University Life and Island Paradise just as TS4 was coming out. Once I started with TS4, I just never went back. I've been super happy with TS4.
  • itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    A US Countdown.
    https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180622T00&amp;p0=137&amp;msg=The+Sims+4+Expansion+Pack:+Seasons&amp;font=cursive&amp;csz=1

Disclaimer: Time is based on previous expansion pack releases and are in no way confirmed by EA.
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    itsug wrote: »
    A US Countdown.
    https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180622T00&amp;p0=137&amp;msg=The+Sims+4+Expansion+Pack:+Seasons&amp;font=cursive&amp;csz=1

Disclaimer: Time is based on previous expansion pack releases and are in no way confirmed by EA.

Since it only says the days and hours, I guess is the same regardless of where you live. Or are there some countries that get it hours earlier? I always forget.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    edited May 2018
    A US Countdown.

Since it only says the days and hours, I guess is the same regardless of where you live. Or are there some countries that get it hours earlier? I always forget.

Last time, Europe got it at midnight as well, so europeans got it several hours before US. No clue if its the same this time around. (hence my Disclaimer)
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    A US Countdown.

Last time, Europe got it at midnight as well, so europeans got it several hours before US. No clue if its the same this time around. (hence my Disclaimer)

AH! I forgot, it was long ago. Thanks!
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    I know last time I was so disappointed because I could only play for so long because it was a work day! This time I might take the day off if I’ve got the paid time off.
  • StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member

Now that we have Seasons, with so many add-ons that simmers have been asking for, we can just sit back and smile and relax,It will just be a short time after EA play. Also, I hear we should work on our sims skills Jasmine Holiday is in our game for Skill Boost week.
    Thank you, @catloverplayer the simmers need a place to be happy and express their true feeling.
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Stormsview wrote: »
    Now that we have Seasons, with so many add-ons that simmers have been asking for, we can just sit back and smile and relax,It will just be a short time after EA play. Also, I hear we should work on our sims skills Jasmine Holiday is in our game for Skill Boost week.
    Thank you, @catloverplayer the simmers need a place to be happy and express their true feeling.

yesterday was the longest i ever spent in the forum. no one was yelling. welll not complaining yelling there was excited yelling. :)
    hello darkness my old friend looks like its you and me again

i know that well enough to know its a song lyric but now i can't remember which song.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member

i know that well enough to know its a song lyric but now i can't remember which song.

The Sounds Of Silence.

The Sounds Of Silence.

that is it. i have a wifi boom box so i hear that a lot. when dad died listening to music he liked helps keep him close.
  • honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    I'm so getting it but I can't download it until I get back from vacation...my vacation starts on June 17th and get back the 24th...
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Just preordered Seasons from Origin. If you preorder it automatically downloads to your pc at Midnight.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited May 2018
    Just preordered Seasons from Origin. If you preorder it automatically downloads to your pc at Midnight.

Is this confirmed? Midnight? Cause if so I'll definitely leave work ASAP on the 22nd, will do most of my holiday packing the night before and play the entire afternoon and most of the night before leaving on holidays. I hope that's true. Need seasons. Now. Today I'll go prepare my sims farm to include enough space for a greenhouse.