Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Weather or Not, Here it Comes

Comments

• SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    Down to 47 mnutes! How did that happen?
    image.png
  • kristenleighwhitekristenleighwhite Posts: 226 Member
    Amm240 wrote: »
    I’m central standard (Chicago) so I’m guessing 11:00 p.m. I just never saw “unlocked” before.

::waves across border:: Hi, neighbor! :) I'm in Indiana.

Indiana here too!
  • AdorkableCatAdorkableCat Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm super excited for this!
  • poseidons_roseposeidons_rose Posts: 6 New Member
    14 MINUTES
  • BrexoxoBrexoxo Posts: 228 Member
    edited June 2018
    My dumb behind was trying to be cheap and save money, so l bought it offline for $30, but now l have to wait next week for it arrive. I should have just spent the $40 on Origin :(:'(:s While everyone is enjoying Seasons, l'll be watching everyone enjoy Seasons from the sidelines. I will NEVER do this again.
  • AiChanAiChan Posts: 5 New Member
    :'( I just keep getting a download error. The servers are probably overloaded... Poo.
  • CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    Brexoxo wrote: »
    My dumb behind was trying to be cheap and save money, so l bought it offline for $30, but now l have to wait next week for it arrive. I should have just spent the $40 on Origin :(:'(:s While everyone is enjoying Seasons, l'll be watching everyone enjoy Seasons from the sidelines. I will NEVER do this again.

You should be able to return it.
  • poseidons_roseposeidons_rose Posts: 6 New Member
    > @AiChan said:
    > :'( I just keep getting a download error. The servers are probably overloaded... Poo.

We still have five minutes too... Maybe that's also a thing?
  • AiChanAiChan Posts: 5 New Member
    > @poseidons_rose said:
    > > @AiChan said:
    > > :'( I just keep getting a download error. The servers are probably overloaded... Poo.
    >
    > We still have five minutes too... Maybe that's also a thing?

Not sure. Seems odd the option would appear early if it weren't available... It kept indicating I could pre-load all day today, but that option never appeared either. :|

Guess we'll see in a few minutes. lol
  • BlackStarSagaBlackStarSaga Posts: 27 Member
    Downloaded and ready to play c:
    tenor.gif?itemid=4762014
  • BrexoxoBrexoxo Posts: 228 Member
    edited June 2018
    Cheekybits wrote: »

Sadly, l already tried. Apparently l went past the time slot for being able to return it (eye roll). This is a dumb move, but l may just buy it off Origin, then return the $30 one when it gets to my house.
  • CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    Cheekybits wrote: »

Sadly, l already tried. Apparently l went past the time slot for being able to return it (eye roll). This is a dumb move, but l may just buy it off Origin, then return the $30 one when it gets to my house.

Yea sounds like a good idea. I’m inpatient lol so I had to dl right away. If you do buy it off origin it’s definitely worth the $40 from what I’ve played with in game so far.
  • noodlesandmenoodlesandme Posts: 188 Member
    Thank You, <3 thank you, thank you, thank you.....!!!!!!!!
    Dear Guru's, There were/are four things on my absolute MUST HAVE for Sims... you nailed it beautifully with toddlers... and now SEASONS !!!!
    This pack is a literal game changer for me... it is beautiful, lush, complex....it is everything that I for one, could have hoped for. I never thought anything could rival Seasons on TS2 or TS3....but you did it.
    THANK YOU!
    BTW, I can only imagine what you can do with ocean swimming/beach and CAW......if you do, I'll NEVER leave this game.
    <3<3<3<3<3<3
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
  • VariableVariable Posts: 18 Member
    > @simgirl1010 said:
    > $50 bundle including Seasons
    >
    >

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,207 Member
    Meh... Too bad I already have all the game packs! But I got pretty good discounts for most of them, and Jungle Adventures was totally worth 20 €, so never mind. :)
  • MsKatieRoseMsKatieRose Posts: 672 Member
    BTW, I can only imagine what you can do with ocean swimming/beach and CAW......if you do, I'll NEVER leave this game.

Yeah, CAW sounds interesting and I can't wait to see what options will come with that. Especially, since I don't like using mods or much cc stuff.
    Always be your unapologetically and authentic self
    edited June 2018
    11pm is correct.
    Post edited by MsKatieRose on
  • Bubblyboo2Bubblyboo2 Posts: 52 Member
    edited June 2018
    How do you make a new discussion?

All caps removed. - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
    Amm240 wrote: »
    I’m central standard (Chicago) so I’m guessing 11:00 p.m. I just never saw “unlocked” before.

Hey fellow Chicagoan! We're almost there! About an hour and 15 minutes to go right?

Wave to you since I am probably around the corner from you as well. Btw, I think I'll wait as it sounds like there may be problems for some in downloading it right away.
  • MewpixelMewpixel Posts: 4 New Member
    Im obviously so happy that I have all the expansion packs but I wish I was more patient so I could get some deals :p
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @noodlesandme

I feel much the same about tropical and beach location but also I desperately want slow dancing back as well :)

@simgirl1010

That's a fab $50 deal for anyone who has not got those packs especially considering what one pack just cost me :)

• DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    edited June 2018
    Bubblyboo2 wrote: »

All caps removed. - EA_Cian?

You can't. You're still a new member. And all caps is against the forum rules. It's considered yelling. I'll give you a like to help you with becoming a member.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited June 2018
    Bubblyboo2 wrote: »

All caps removed. - EA_Cian

Like @Dannydanbo said new members cannot post new discussions (it's to avoid spam bots etc.).

However, if you're having issues with your game, you can post in this thread: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/878318/thread-for-new-members-to-post-game-issues#latest

Gerenally @rosemow tries to help new and old members alike a lot to get their issues fixed. I'm sure she'll help you too if needed :) Welcome to the forums!