Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Weather or Not, Here it Comes

Comments

• vernonhootvernonhoot Posts: 1 New Member
    will this and pets be coming to console eventually
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    vernonhoot wrote: »
    will this and pets be coming to console eventually

Eventually, probably yes. No date has been known though.
  • Sky_SimsSky_Sims Posts: 26 Member
    edited June 2018
    OMG finally!!

(Edited by EA_Cian)
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
    445e2271a2be47c31974bf3c0824c731.jpg

May your sims be beautiful, and your homes a sight. May you have the perfect sim - one who sleeps the whole night.
  • UsaOfTheChanUsaOfTheChan Posts: 9 New Member
    Literally so exited for this! I know that a lot of simmers have been waiting for this, and that they just ignored the other updates until this came out. Now maybe they will get back into it! (plz like or awesome my post I have too many things I need to post but cant ;-;)
  • LiesSimLiesSim Posts: 358 Member
    I would've preferred different kind of categories when it comes to clothing options.
    Personally I would've liked a category for each season and they would wear everything in those categories indoors. Then there would be an option to select a raincoat and a winter-coat which they would put over their regular clothes when stepping outside during those weather conditions.
    Now we always have to go back to CAS to change up their daily outfits because some are made for summer and others look like they belong in winter our spring/autumn.

Anyway, that's my biggest complaint so I obviously pre-ordered. I'm very excited to finally have different types of weather in our games!
  • Katnip264Katnip264 Posts: 68 Member
    Jean wrote: »
    Same! I'm free on Friday too, but unfortunately have midterms to do as well the Monday after that, so I'll probably play, but not for the whole time...

Good luck on your midterms!
    Simmer since the beginning. Anxiously awaiting Seasons. On Origin--> kitkatcny Happy Simming! B)
  • hallowhallow Posts: 58 Member
    I’m so hyped! I’m very curious about the weather machine. Will the weather machine be the only way to have precipitation, or will storms be random events as well as be able to be created by the weather machine?
    I literally don't have a single household without some sort of pet help me
    > @smurfy77 said:
    > I wonder if they would add more songs to the Karaoke machines with the new pack.

Oooh that would be so cool! I really like the karaoke aspect of City Living!
  • AlwaysTheSunAlwaysTheSun Posts: 388 Member
    One big disapointment...
    Definetely the worst Seasons pack in series..
    Forget about flat snow...
    Leaves fall off the tress on our eyes.. It does not look as nice as it did in The Sims 3... Yes, I know I can still play it..
    Guess I will, knew that I would be disapointed.
    Light looks awfully yellow on the snow. Leaves on the ground look like they were made in Paint..
    And gameplay? Again! Again we're getting a little for a lot.. I don't need this pack to make holidays. Just can do things that I can do without the pack and pretend that the certain day is a holiday. Holidays base on interactions that are already in the game..
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,860 Member
    I still can't believe we are this close to seasons in Sims 4! I've been going from site to site trying to find new information. :p
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    I'm just really disappointed for no rain effects on the ground, roofs etc... I really want this it would make rain feels much immersive.. But I still love this EP & I really hope it will be fix later.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • XxItalianPeachesxXXxItalianPeachesxX Posts: 67 Member
    Wow . Finding Out That There’s Gonna Be Random Lottery Days !! Wow I Knew I Did The Right Thing To Not Get The Mod.
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    hallow wrote: »
    I’m so hyped! I’m very curious about the weather machine. Will the weather machine be the only way to have precipitation, or will storms be random events as well as be able to be created by the weather machine?

The latter. Weather is random but you can change it at any time with the weather machine.
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    Where do you guys think the weather machine is gonna be at?
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Thought I'd put this here (still not all traditions though)
    G32Eaeo.png
    me7yiVd.png
    68rUUuZ.png

Does anybody knows if we get just a simple "have a meal" or "eat" as a tradition apart from the "grand meal" things? I would like them to eat other stuff that's not turkey or whatever else is in that category of foods.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Where do you guys think the weather machine is gonna be at?

It is an object any sim (with enough money) can buy in the BUY catalog. You can place it anywhere. I wonder if it's portable (can be placed in a sims inventory and moved to different locations).
  • Mo0nLight321Mo0nLight321 Posts: 428 Member
    I wonder what happened with the pool parties :/
  • KanissahKanissah Posts: 2 New Member
    Omg I can't wait! I've been counting days 'til the release day. The thing that I am so excited for is the calendar because of the Create your own holidays. Yaaaay
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I wonder what happened with the pool parties :/

Maybe they're saving it for a POOL PARTY PACK with other cool pool stuff.
    > @IceyJ said:
    > hallow wrote: »
    >
    > I’m so hyped! I’m very curious about the weather machine. Will the weather machine be the only way to have precipitation, or will storms be random events as well as be able to be created by the weather machine?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > The latter. Weather is random but you can change it at any time with the weather machine.

Sweet! Thanks for letting me know!
  • WooldropWooldrop Posts: 89 Member
    I'm excited but also slightly disappointed after the live stream. The clothes and build items are the biggest let down for me. I thought there would be better options.
    Gallery ID: WoolDrop

My Creations Thread is HERE

Follow me on Twitter: @DropWool
  • jacallonjacallon Posts: 38 Member
    Is it June 22nd yet? :#:#:# I can't wait any longer! LOL
    > @Dannydanbo said:
    > tinahjalmar wrote: »
    >
    > Where do you guys think the weather machine is gonna be at?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > It is an object any sim (with enough money) can buy in the BUY catalog. You can place it anywhere. I wonder if it's portable (can be placed in a sims inventory and moved to different locations).

That would be really cool!
  • KolikokolitkaKolikokolitka Posts: 178 Member
    Do we know when we get pre-seasons patch?
    EA ID: Simkiim (you can find all my Maxis-only builds on Gallery)
    My build previews on this site HERE.
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,225 Member
    Do we know when we get pre-seasons patch?

Been seeing Tuesday. It is now Tuesday. But it's also before 9am PST. So soon?
    image.png