Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How about a Pool Stuff Fun pack

JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
edited May 2018 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Floats and Lounges

Toys and Games
Pool volleyball
Pool basketball
Water Polo
Diving Rings

Slides

Learn to Swim
Floaties for toddlers
Toddler swimming pool

Diving Boards

Pool Art and Fountains

Pool Bars

New Swimwear for every sim
Swimwear clothing type for toddlers

Just an idea...
WbUrFQm.png

Comments

• DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I hope we get some pool stuff. I'd like a huge object that has two or three slides that go in and out a coupe of stories tall.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited May 2018
    I hope they focus on pools with a Vacation pack.
    But a Stuff Pack focusing on pools would also be cool. If I'd have to decide which features to put into the Pool Stuff Pack, I'd probably say pool floatables, pool waterfalls and pool bars.

Also Build features like rounded/curved pools are greatly missing!
    a256aFi.gif
  • Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    Fantastic idea!
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    But a Stuff Pack focusing on pools would also be cool. If I'd have to decide which features to put into the Pool Stuff Pack, I'd probably say pool floatables, pool waterfalls and pool bars.

Don't forget pool tables....... :D
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Yes!! Been waiting for more pool content. Missing the slides so much :cry:
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    edited May 2018
    Yes, the game is currently in need of more pool related activities and objects.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    I think this stuff should come with Seasons because a pool is a huge part of summer.
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Aside from kiddie pools for toddlers, I find the concept of pools to be pretty boring.

An interesting thought just occurred, animations for a kiddie pool could also work for a mud puddle.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Hopefully most of this stuff comes with Seasons because lounge chairs are a no for stuff packs and at best a stuff pack is going to give us 3 items if we're lucky. They really need to do something soon because pools have been ignored since Get Together and there just not much to do now.

I do like the idea of water polo and diving rings would give adults and especially kids something to do. It would be nice if the game made an actual completion out of diving rings like one kid dives for them gets scared and pops up other goes under and gets 2 and is announced the winner.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • FeenkittyFeenkitty Posts: 26 Member
    I like this idea. I have wanted a toddler pool since Sims 2. I also like the idea of diving rings and other games for kids (and adults!) to play in the pool.
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

Don't forget pool tables....... :D

Can't forget that. It's definitely missed...
    WbUrFQm.png
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    alan650111 wrote: »
    I think this stuff should come with Seasons because a pool is a huge part of summer.

Just saw that a seasons pack is coming created this post before said knowledge. And super excited for the kiddie pool. Been wanting something like this since Sims2.

I'm sure there will be some great activities to enjoy when seasons comes out. It's always been my favorite pack for the game. And I'm sure if we don't see everything we want in this expansion then there will probably be stuff packs and game packs that can play off the individual seasons making it even greater.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    leetamme wrote: »
    Floats and Lounges

Toys and Games
    Pool volleyball
    Pool basketball
    Water Polo
    Diving Rings

Slides

Learn to Swim
    Floaties for toddlers
    Toddler swimming pool

Diving Boards

Pool Art and Fountains

Pool Bars

New Swimwear for every sim
    Swimwear clothing type for toddlers

Just an idea...

Don't forget about the pool waterfalls that came with Island Paradise that sims could play under.
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Don't you worry; any missing Stuff in Seasons will certainly be made up for in a pack like this.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.