Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Great week.

Comments

• Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    Maybe it will be Thursday because, of course, I won’t even be able to check the forums or twitter until late in the day :( Seems like that would be my luck? I hope there’s something awesome! I have a week off next week so it’d be great to have some fun stuff to do
  • Options
    bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    edited May 2018
    Deleted
  • Options
    MissNightOwlMissNightOwl Posts: 740 Member
    Nelus wrote: »
    well she didnt say it would be a great week for us. maybe she just bought some ice cream or took a week off.

My thought exactly. Guys, maybe she's just a really optimistic person ;)
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    It's possible that she wasn't referring to packs or patches, but general attitude. You know, Go make it a great day type of thing.
  • Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    It's possible that she wasn't referring to packs or patches, but general attitude. You know, Go make it a great day type of thing.

That was actually my first thought when I read the tweet. But I also think they’re well aware of how we react to things so it’s hard to say
  • Options
    Evenstar606Evenstar606 Posts: 1,618 Member
    Lomelindi7 wrote: »

That was actually my first thought when I read the tweet. But I also think they’re well aware of how we react to things so it’s hard to say

That’s all I’m thinking it means as well. But you never know.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    edited May 2018
    I blame Grant for replying to that Tweet with an emoji guess we have 3 more days to see if anything comes out making this a great week.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    edited May 2018
    well here's hoping
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited May 2018
    Only great week for console. Very disappointed. :'(

The week isn't over. There will probably be a Big Game Update or Possibley a Trailer for the Next Pack Thursday.
  • Options

I think she meant a great week as in meaning a big update this week. We know a patch is overdue and I hope it's something big like a new free world or cars.
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member

If that's the case, she should know better. As a SimGuru, and specially as the CM you can't just say that without misleading simmers. Specially not after such a long silent period.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member

If that's the case, she should know better. As a SimGuru, and specially as the CM you can't just say that without misleading simmers. Specially not after such a long silent period.

Gee... it's not like she even said anything out of the ordinary to begin with. If I had read it before seeing this topic, I honestly wouldn't have thought twice about it, let alone speculate over it, but maybe I'm just the crazy one here.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Guess we will see what the rest of the week brings. It's possible there was to be a large patch but there was an issue and they had to defer it, or maybe it will come later. And as other have said maybe Kate was not referring to the sims 4 and sims 4 pc.
  • Options
    jude72plajude72pla Posts: 784 Member
    Could she just referring too the fact it is her first full week as CM?
  • Options
    TentacrocaclesTentacrocacles Posts: 449 Member
    jude72pla wrote: »

They're probably having a giggle about all of this at work though.
    A link to my most recent build in the gallery

tumblr_inline_okebxv2e9a1shjovd_1280.png
  • Options
    MissNightOwlMissNightOwl Posts: 740 Member
    Cupid wrote: »

Gee... it's not like she even said anything out of the ordinary to begin with. If I had read it before seeing this topic, I honestly wouldn't have thought twice about it, let alone speculate over it, but maybe I'm just the crazy one here.

I agree. Don't get me wrong, the Simmers community is great, but we do tend to overanalyze. Complaining about her just because of that one statemant is a bit harsh.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    edited May 2018
    Cupid wrote: »

Come on now we speculate over everything what are we supposed to talk about new upcoming packs as usual we are in the dark its all we got.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    GelysenGelysen Posts: 214 Member

I think she meant a great week as in meaning a big update this week. We know a patch is overdue and I hope it's something big like a new free world or cars.

I'd love a new world. We've spoken quite a bunch about wanting a new world. But yah I really hope we'll be getting something cool with May's patch. And tbh I think she did mean something for TS4 considering they know how we look into things and Grant retweeting it... suspiciousss xD
    My sims 4 wishlist:
    -Spiral, L&U shaped stairs-More hair colors-Alternative fashion(Goth,Punk,lolita)-More rabbit hole careers-Witches,Plantsims,Werewolves.
  • Options
    JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    I love the fact that we're looking so far into this. It could mean a billion things.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    If we dont get a teaser today we know it"s probably an Update Tomorrow.
  • Options
    haydub07haydub07 Posts: 84 Member
    I mean, they did have 2 packs come out for the console yesterday.... That could be a great week for those guys!
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited May 2018
    I honestly just want bug fixes that can make this game work better. I can't even put a small half wall near the stairs without my game crashing to hell.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    ElenPinkElenPink Posts: 541 Member
    See? I have an exam RIGHT AFTER announcement o'clock tomorrow! Or during, if they announce something at 11 a.m. PST not 10 a.m. PST. It'll be a great week for my exam stress :D

Good luck on your exams!
    webp_net_gifmaker_by_sarcasmisbetter-dcfn6tz.gif
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    jude72pla wrote: »

Nah. We're getting something this week, even if it's only an announcement. B)
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    ElenPink wrote: »
    See? I have an exam RIGHT AFTER announcement o'clock tomorrow! Or during, if they announce something at 11 a.m. PST not 10 a.m. PST. It'll be a great week for my exam stress :D

Good luck on your exams!

It went well, thanks :)

Now... update week, maybe? Or is the awesome week just following @SimGuruGrant on Twitter? Because that's being pretty great rn.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.