Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Great week.

Just seen tweets from simgurukate saying they think this is going to be a great week.

Comments

• samlyt22samlyt22 Posts: 527 Member
    I normally wouldn't think anything of that but Grant retweeted it with a thinking emoji... Maybe the patch will be this week. Or they could announce a game pack to be released just after EA play. Or I could be desperate and reading too much into everything...
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited May 2018
    What if Seasons gets announced this week and what if we get rain patched in for free in this weeks patch in anticipation of Seasons lol
    a256aFi.gif
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,627 Member
    See? I have an exam RIGHT AFTER announcement o'clock tomorrow! Or during, if they announce something at 11 a.m. PST not 10 a.m. PST. It'll be a great week for my exam stress :D
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • GelysenGelysen Posts: 214 Member
    Yah I really think somethings gonna happen this week. They know we read into things so saying this week is going to be ''great'' makes me think they have a trick up their sleeve.

Don't think a trailer tomorrow since if they'd follow the same pattern as usually we'd have gotten a teaser trailer for the real trailer, which we didn't. Soooo either a patch thursday or they change their pattern and throw a trailer at our heads this week x'D
    My sims 4 wishlist:
    -Spiral, L&U shaped stairs-More hair colors-Alternative fashion(Goth,Punk,lolita)-More rabbit hole careers-Witches,Plantsims,Werewolves.
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,335 Member
    edited May 2018
    Amandèle wrote: »
    i'm so tired of speculating... i literally go on this forum 20 times a day looking for hints ^^' please just give us the patch already!

I know that feeling... I check both their Facebook and the forums daily.
  • Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    i'm so tired of speculating... i literally go on this forum 20 times a day looking for hints ^^' please just give us the patch already!

You are not alone! Haha
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    OK my speculating fiends! Let's analyze their choice of "great" and "week"!!! What could these words possibly mean for our beloved game?!! Perhaps a calendar game pack?!! LOL! I kid. This is what us simmers are left to do when we get the quiet treatment. They know we aren't a patient bunch. hahah. Can't wait to see what actually transpires this week.
  • TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    Finally the dry season is now going to end! :D Atleast I hope so ;) So maybe we can expect something for tomorrow then?
  • TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member

SAMEEEE I always do this at my every freetime everyday. Hoping that there will be new updates that will happen. I even wish that someone would leak something about the upcoming content, to spice things up.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,387 Member
    Gelysen wrote: »
    Yah I really think somethings gonna happen this week. They know we read into things so saying this week is going to be ''great'' makes me think they have a trick up their sleeve.

Don't think a trailer tomorrow since if they'd follow the same pattern as usually we'd have gotten a teaser trailer for the real trailer, which we didn't. Soooo either a patch thursday or they change their pattern and throw a trailer at our heads this week x'D

I have seen Teasers on Tuesday and Trailers on Wednesday but Monday and Tuesday is more common so probably not a trailer this week however I am hoping for a Big Update after what SimGuruKate said.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,387 Member
    TS1299 wrote: »
    Finally the dry season is now going to end! :D Atleast I hope so ;) So maybe we can expect something for tomorrow then?

We hope.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I remember New Years a year ago(?) they came back from holiday and someone said that they were very excited for what they had in store for us. We got toddlers, vampires and few other GREAT things.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,627 Member
    Ooo. What if it's not the I-want-it-so-bad Seasons but a BIG patch????

Ugh. Must go study. Must not get excited about things that aren't Chemistry.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Hopefully this means there will be a patch this week and it will add something worthwhile they should be doing something soon if they want to bring attention to the game before what ever is being announced next month.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • EliharbEliharb Posts: 476 Member
    What if Seasons gets announced this week and what if we get rain patched in for free in this weeks patch in anticipation of Seasons lol

How did this rumor start!? Rain for free? :lol: There's absolutely no way that they're patching in rain lol
    Playing on Intel Core i7-5960X 16 core CPU - 32 GB DDR4 Ram - GTX 980 Ti

They aren't going to patch rain in for free or otherwise. Rain needs stuff with it like umbrellas, slickers and rubber boots. Not to mention the effects like puddles. So if a player doesn't buy Seasons, they have rain but no objects that go with rain. And why rain and not snow?
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited May 2018
    Eliharb wrote: »

How did this rumor start!? Rain for free? :lol: There's absolutely no way that they're patching in rain lol

This was just me dreaming. :D

But what if they add Story Progression with the next Update? Grant said that they talk about this feature everyday in studio. (And it's greatly needed tbh)
    a256aFi.gif
    Story progression would be a great gift to add.
  • GelysenGelysen Posts: 214 Member
    Ohhhh I'd LOVE story progression! And why talk about it almost everyday when you don't want to add it into the game? seems a bit pointless to me tbh (unless they're figuring out a way to implement it)
    My sims 4 wishlist:
    -Spiral, L&U shaped stairs-More hair colors-Alternative fashion(Goth,Punk,lolita)-More rabbit hole careers-Witches,Plantsims,Werewolves.
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,335 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Story progression would be a great gift to add.

+ 1 to this! A built in story progression without mods would be more than welcome!
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    I hope it's not story progression. Or if it is I hope they make it optional.
    Either way, I can see a million new bugs coming from that...
    That would definetely not be something that would be worth the wait for me :(
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • AmandèleAmandèle Posts: 378 Member
    I would love for story progression to be patched in but as @AlbaWaterhouse said, it should be optional since some players don't want it.
    Do you think if they add it we could get invited to someone's wedding? Or get a call from one of our friends telling us they got engaged? That would be nice :smile:
    Sorry for the mistakes, English is not my first language ^^'
  • CoteDAzurCoteDAzur Posts: 610 Member
    I'm excited about this, it's an uncomfortable emotion and I don't know if I want it.