Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The (Extra)Ordinary Tessa {S2-Ch8} Updated 7/7/18

IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
The (Extra)Ordinary Tessa is on season 2!

What sort of drama will happen this time? This is a casting call for some new sims. I could make some, but I think it's fun to have other people partticipate too, and I have plans for where this is going to go, so submit sims. Any Sims! families, vamps, aliens, oldies, youngins, leaders, cowards, anybody! Tell me a bit about them, and then I'll see if I an do something with them. Good luck and may the creativity be ever in your favor!

Season 1 was a selection/ bachelorett challenge, so if you feel like reading that, here it is: link

If you want to read my story about her parents, here's that link: link

Also, Not going to ruin anything, I hope, but try and have your sims' clothes look worn, No fancy new suits.

Packs I don't have include:
Cool Kitchen Stuff
Kids room Stuff
Vintage Glamour Stuff
Bowling Night Stuff
Fitness Stuff
Toddler Stuff
My First Pet Stuff
jzZP0sJ.png
Post edited by Irishsong on

Comments

• IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    edited May 2018
    vqa1bxY.png

Chapter 1
    Let’s wait.

LhpVUWL.png

Tessa looked at their cozy little home in her imagination from where she layed in bed. It was close to her parents, but not on the coast. About half an hour car ride away from them, and they went to see them often. Maria decided that it was time that she retired because Isaac didn’t need anyone to look after him to make sure he ate and was neatly dressed anymore. Tessa was very capable of that, and there was no worry in Maria’s mind that they would be incredibly happy together.

Tessa rolled over in bed and looked at Isaac, who was smiling in his dozes. “Honey, don’t we need to get up to get on the plane? We’re needed in that… one… place… Tessa started to drift off again. This was the most comfortable she’d been in a long time.

“Selvadorada. Yeah, we’re putting in a new hospital there, going to save lives…” he grumbled as he rolled over onto his back.

6Mzui6x.png

Tessa knew that they had to get up, so she rolled out of bed and walked out of the room to take the first shower. If today was like the days before, for the last month, she would be making the coffee, he would make the breakfast, and they would carry on in a quiet fuzz for an hour and a half. Neither of them were morning chat people.

“We have to drop Cupcake off at my parents’ house first, so we have to leave even earlier…” Tessa shouted from the bathroom.

“Yeah, I know. We’ll be on time. Don’t worry.” Isaac grumbled as he walked into the bathroom to do his business.

E4kJ4hu.png

cvUPChf.png

The two of them spent the next hour getting ready for the day and departure. Tessa brought a folding easel and paints, Isaac brought his laptop, and it looked like it would be smooth going. They were only going to be gone for a few days, just long enough to open the hospital, make sure that the tec was working.

“Tessa, I- never mind. I’ll ask you later.” Isaac started.

“Oh, um, ok?” she responded, confused. They got in the car, dropped off Cupcake quickly, and made their way to the airport.

“So, how many kids do you want?” Isaac asked in a jolly way.

“Kids? Maybe three. Not as many as my parents, goodness no. But I do want to have kids. What about you?”

“I’m an only child, and I hated it. I’m thinking three sounds good, not too many, not too few. When do you want to have them?” he asked casually.

“Oh, I don’t really… I don’t know. I kinda want to wait and have what we have now.” she hesitated. A silence stretched out for a few moments, and Tessa felt like this wasn’t what Isaac wanted to hear. “It’s just, with you job, there’s a lot of traveling, and I don’t want our child or children to be exposed to all of the horrible illnesses that you can get from developing areas that we are trying to help. Maybe in a year, or something. Isaac, I’m sorry.” she said with pleading eyes.

“No, your case makes sense. I just wish it wasn’t true. I have the house, I have a wife now, I was just hoping to have kids soon. I really want to get on that, but what you say makes sense.” he said with a sad look but a nod.

After a pause, Isaac went on with pleasant conversation. “Do you want girls, boys, what?” he smiled again.

“Oh, at least one girl. I don’t have a name picked out yet, but it’ll happen when it happens, right?” Tessa answered.

~*~

After a long plane ride, Tessa and Isaac set foot in Selvadorada. There were kids running around, bright colors, and all of the wonderful things that come from a close, caring community. It was wonderful.

“I’m looking forward to this. I really am. I’m really proud of you, Isaac.” she said and kissed him on the cheek.

After checking in to their little rental house, Isaac and Tessa had the rest of the day to spend.

“I hear there are some ruins that have a really romantic view,” Isaac said as he pulled Tessa close.

“Really? We should probably get things to be prepared before we go on this journey, don’t you think?” Tessa said with the back of her throat.

“I don’t know that we have time, but i you want to do that, be my guest. Let’s see what they’re selling in the market.

Tessa and Isaac didn’t know what they were looking for, but Tessa had been here a few months ago with Mina for a short weekend, and had acquired a machete then, but they bought some bug spray, an air mattress, and went on their way.

S6vZ2k9.png

Tessa took out her machete and slashed at the brambles covering the way and strolled through. She chose to take the long way around, and that made her super tired. Isaac got through ok, unharmed, but Tessa could hardly keep up.

“I, I think we should take a break…” Tessa asked. “I can hardly-” her legs started to crumple beneath her.

Isaac was there with the mattress to comfort her, and they slept through to the night, when Tessa was attacked by spiders. Her bug spray came in handy, as did Isaac’s when he had a similar attack a few minutes later. They both settled in to bed a few minutes later, and slept for a few more hours.

There was no way they were getting back to the hospital at by this time, but the only problem was that they were lost. Isaac looked around when he woke up and realized that with all of the twists and turns in the path, it could be very difficult for them to find the right way home.

Tessa stirred in her sleep and opened her eyes, only to find lightning bugs floating around her head. She screamed and tried to run, but they caught up to her and shocked her. Isaac came running at the sound of her scream, but she was fine, if not a bit dazed by the time he got there.

“What happened? Why did you scream?” he asked breathlessly.

“There were bugs, really big flying insects that were trying to sting me, and I got literally zapped. I think I should be fine, I just gotta take it easy. Maybe we should go back. Which way do we go?” she asked.

“Uh, I’m not sure. In the night, it’s like my sense of direction got screwed, and I don’t know where we are anymore. Maybe if we find high ground, we can get help.” Isaac offered.

Tessa’s stomach didn’t disapprove of getting help. They grabbed hands and walked over to the next archway. Tessa took out her machete again and cut down the brambles blocking it, and walked through. There were vines in the way, and Tessa thought that she knew enough about plants to take care of them, but instead she got pricked by a thorn. She stuck her finger in her mouth quickly in case it was poison, and she spat out the blood that had come.

“Alright, dear? What happened? I should probably be going first, you’ve already been through so much…” Isaac worried.

“I’m fine, I just pricked my finger, but you have four eyes…” her legs wobbled again and she grabbed a tree for support. Thankfully it was a perfectly normal tree with nothing that was going to kill her on it.

“We need to get you out of here, and have you have a lay down. Come on, I think I see a clearing…” Isaac urged.

He led her out of the jungle to where there was a tall platform. IT was still dark, so the likelihood that they would be seen without the searchlight was slim, so Isaac pulled out the bed again and had Tessa rest while he waited up. Tessa was shocked again by the bugs, and once Isaac had gotten her back into bed after that, he could see green circles developing on her skin. He was worried.

In the early dawn, The helicopter spotted them and flew over to them, taking Tessa into it’s back and Isaac into the co-pilot seat.

“I need to get my wife to the hospital. She’s been stung by a poisonous vine and shocked twice by lightning bugs. Get us there as fast as you can, please.” Isaac urged.

“No problem man.” the pilot said.

The ride there was quick, and the hospital still smelled like fresh paint. Tessa was put on a gurney and pushed to a private room.

“Tessa, Tessa I’m so sorry. I shouldn’t have had us go on that adventure, I shouldn’t have had us go unprepared. I thought I was invisible, but if you had waited for your treatment too much longer, you could have died…” Isaac was shaken.

Zrh80sz.png

Tessa tried to get up in bed, and she sat on the side of the bed. “You can’t get rid of me that easy. Where is the treatment? I could really use it about now.”

6g8jD0G.png

Isaac handed the foul smelling drink over, and Tessa gulped it down, wanting to get the experience over with rather drag it out over a period of time. Her head hurt suddenly, like all of the pain in her body was being pulled to her head, and then it vanished out of her like fog on a sunny day. Her skin cleared up, and she felt fine once again.

ulm9Ezs.png

MiZQhiA.png

Isaac was tired beyond belief, now that he knew Tessa was going to be alright. “I swear, Tessa, I am done traveling. I’m going to settle down and not travel anymore. We can have kids, we can have a home, we can have a family. Just never leave me, please. I can’t live without you…” he pleaded as he drifted to sleep.

m4KL15e.png

A family, huh? Maybe it’s not such a bad idea…
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    Ooooooh! I have the perfect little family in mind :smiley:

I’d love to submit a ‘mermaid’ sim as well. How do you feel about CC?
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
    Kamio wrote: »
    Ooooooh! I have the perfect little family in mind :smiley:

I’d love to submit a ‘mermaid’ sim as well. How do you feel about CC?

It's fine, just don't boat load me. And MM preferably, absolutley no Alpha hairs. ( I know you don't play with them, just putting it out there.)

jzZP0sJ.png
    Also, Not going to ruin anything, I hope, but try and have your sims' clothes look worn, No fancy new suits.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    I'll be back
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    Dorian Thatcher is a cheerful, romantic, active Sim who has the strong desire to become a master chef. But despite his goals in life, he doesn't want to live it alone. He just hasn't met that certain someone yet. Maybe...someday....
    Dorian Thatcher
    01.jpg
    Jarrod Wolfpack02.jpg

Creative, Cheerful, Neat
    Painter Extraordinaire
    Hope these two might please you. If not, it was fun sharing them. Happy Simming! :smiley:
    @Rawla I like them! Thanks for submiting.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    @SoulGal7 @Sonschi @Brei714 @mintycupcake @Cement @Xylorta-XV

Are you guys interested in submiting a sim for my new plot? I'm looking for some people.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited May 2018
    @Irishsong - oh thanks for including me :) Of course, I would love to make a sim for you, or perhaps a family. Can you give me a few days or do you need them like yesterday? lol I also can't believe you don't have the vintage glamour pack. You, who always wow with your clothes! I'll try to keep those packs in mind, but if something is missing, replace it with what you want.
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    I'll see if I can make one for you. If I have time. :) If you need them before the weekend then it's not going to happen though. :lol:
    @irishsong - here is my submission
    The Forgotten Ones
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/55BBEAEC5D5011E88FB5423CAD8BB32F?category=households&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=SoulGal7&max=50&maxis=false

Origin ID: Soulgal7

Meet Conner McCord, Blanche Noire, Buddy Stump and Haylee Potts. They were all hopefuls once. Created to compete in bachelorette, bachelor and cooking show challenges. Some were chosen and lost, but some weren't even picked. So, they have banned together to live their forgotten lives together. Maybe this time, they will get a chance to shine.

the_forgotten_ones.png
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    I'll see if I can make one for you. If I have time. :) If you need them before the weekend then it's not going to happen though. :lol:

That's fine. It looks like I may have a D&D campain going on this weekend (D&D virgin here, first time), so you've got plenty of time.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    vqa1bxY.png

Chapter 2
    Bon Voyage
    After the ordeal in the jungle, Isaac transferred to downtown Brindleton Bay for a more steady work experience. He went to work at 8 in the morning, came home at 4, and then he spent the evening with Tessa and Cupcake.

“Isaac,” Tessa started one night as they were watching TV, “I’m ready to have a baby. Whenever you want-” Isaac cut her off with a kiss.

“Now. Let’s go now.” he proposed. He was already halfway across the room by the time Tessa laughed and got up off the couch.

They had fun trying, that’s for sure.

t6VwKjH.png

4DDPITR.png

Showing no signs of expecting, They tried the next day as well when Isaac got home from a stressful day at the office.

49kbS2f.png

f0SqskM.png

qRKsnMY.png

The next morning, Tessa was on the computer before Isaac went to work, browsing her emails, when she heard Isaac yelp and she saw orange radiating from the kitchen.

Sxi0kv1.png

She lept up to see that he had started a fire on the stove and it had already consumed the oven. Isaac was swatting himself out and Tessa picked up the fire extinguisher.

qyIBvzj.png

The fire was put out, and Isaac went to wash off. Tessa went back to the computer, to see a new email had appeared in her inbox.

Dear Mrs. Tessa Ruff-Stone,
    We would like to inform you that we would like to exhibit your work in our art museum for
    a month, with you being our guest of honor for opening night.

The evening would include food, dancing, and a silent auction to benefit the Museum.
    Please respond to whether or not you are willing to display your work at the event.

Located in San Myshuno,
    Curator Josephine Bossman.

u2erjRS.png

Tessa was overjoyed, but before She could tell Isaac the news he was out the door, late for work. Oh well, I’ll tell him later when he gets home.

Tessa got out her paints in the living room and felt nauseous at the scent of the paint. It usually smelled earthy to her, like confidence, but today it made her stomach turn.

I hope my paints aren’t going bad. I bought them just last month…

Tessa was working on her painting for the day when her mom called. “Hey honey, I haven’t seen you since you picked up Cupcake two weeks ago, do you want to come over for dinner? I’m making tuna casserole, your favorite. I’m sure the kids would love to see you too. What do you say?”Aria coaxed in her cheerful way.

“Uh, let me think,” Tessa answered. “I don’t think I had anything planned for dinner, so I guess I can come over. I’ll see you in half an hour. Love you!”

“Love you more!” Aria answered. Sometimes Tessa thought her mom was cut out of those home-improvement women’s magazines. So chipper.

Tessa sent Isaac a text message letting him know that he should go to her parents’ house when he get off of work for dinner, and then headed out herself.

Upon getting into her childhood home, she felt nauseous again, this time because of the tuna aroma. She rushed to the toilet and saw how digested her lunch was, then flushed the toilet and rinsed out her mouth. I wonder if…

Tessa took out a pregnancy test that her parents kept in the medicine cabinet incase they had more kids, and did her business. It was positive.

Isaac hadn’t come inside right away when he arrived, he was out in the front yard with Clara, playing flashcards. Tessa rushed over to him, smiling at him being so friendly with his siblings, toddlers at that.

AOz34GP.png

FT0cE9w.png

“It’s really sweet that you like kids so much. I suppose my siblings are good practice, huh?” Tessa kissed him on the cheek.

“I’m not sure we’ll need practice,” he boasted. “We’re pretty good at everything, aren’t we?”

kuFdXAb.png

“Besides going exploring, cooking, and making sure that Cupcake gets a walk, sure,” she smiled. “But I really think that we’re going to need the practice,”

DbXXRLo.png

“But you already help raise three kids, you have experience changing diapers, teaching skills, you don’t need to worry about any of that.-”

“Isaac, I’m pregnant.” she interrupted.

D0IL76G.png

CJ6jisH.png

“You mean were’ going to have one of these?” Isaac said, motioning to Clara. Tessa nodded. “Whoo!” he exclaimed.

dgquIQh.png

w6zZmqA.png

dOEHEYX.png

Aria was playing with Phoenix in the dining area in the house, and she heard his cheer. She set down her daughter and walked over to them.

Tessa was giving Clara a hug, imagining that it was going to be her little bean soon that she would be holding.

nNH5IHu.png

“What’s all the ruckus about out here, kids?” she asked.

fZToKY6.png

“Well, Tessa started. Isaac was grinning ear to ear.

2SgQ393.png

Tessa looked down at her sister. “I hope you’ve got enough space at your table for one more-”

ovm22VI.png

“We’re gonna have another little mouth to feed.” she announced.

UBYrlT0.png

“Oh, my, I think I’m going to cry…” Aria confessed.

~*~

Back at home, with full bellies, Tessa brought up the morning’s news to Isaac while they were watching a feel-good movie. “Hey, honey, I got some good news this morning.”

“I know. You already told me the good news. And I couldn’t be happier.” he glowed.

duAMQbX.png

“Wha, did I? No, this is different news. I got an invitation to have my work displayed at a Museum in San Myshuno. They’d like to throw a party for the exhibit opening!”

“Well, sweetheart, that’s great! When is it?”

“I think next month. I know it’s bad timing with the baby and all, but I could really use my own identity and to be recognized as my own person. The last gala we went to, I was introduced as Isaac’s wife instead of as Tessa Ruff-Stone. Don’t get me wrong, I love being your wife, I just want my own wings-” Tessa vented.

“I want you to go. This is good. I want you to be happy.” he smiled.

“Really? Yahoo!” Tessa cheered.

eIk3207.png

~*~

Tessa and Isaac stood in front of the ferry that was going to take her to San Myshuno. She’d only be gone a week, but she would miss Isaac next to her at night and seeing him across the room. It was never comfortable to be on her own, but she would carry on for the sake of progress.

nsWwdWM.png

O95Tj63.png

She was the only one besides the captain on this voyage. The man was of average build, his age showing in his beard with streaks of grey on either side.

“We set off in five minutes, please board soon.” he shouted from the deck. He waved at Isaac, then went back to working.

wDIV9NF.png

Isaac pulled Tessa in for a kiss, and then he squeezed her hand. “See you in week. Call me when you get there.” he said.

Tessa walked up the plank and joined the captain. For the first two hours of the ride, her stomach was sour, but she managed to hold down her lunch. The captain had given her free range of the boat, and she looked around, finally resting on the only eisle on the ship and spending a few hours painting a nice picture.

KOA3sRl.png

0SZJf1c.png

The captain put the ship on auto, and went to grill some burgers, and in general it was a nice ride, until evening fell.

AnBm1KN.png

e92rG7a.png

3D9v2gf.png

N4vZ3sC.png

Tessa woke up from a nap because she had to throw up and because she was cold. It was a fair summer day, whey was there cold air coming through her window in gusts?

She looked out on the horizon, behind the boat and saw storm clouds coming closer. Before long, they would be upon them.

Lo9kbnY.png

The sky turned dark and the water turned choppy. Tessa found the captain on deck trying to secure some cargo, but when he saw her he shouted.

“Get below deck, now! I won’t have a passenger falling off the ship. Go! Go!”

7VGsBAB.png

Tessa was surprised at his forcefulness and nauseated by the tide, and went below deck in between the bar and the wall. If there was a safe spot, surely this was it?

xeqwN1e.png

r6i2mid.png

~*~

When morning came, Tessa was water logged and exhausted from trying not to drown all night, and when she saw land she swam for as long as she could, eventually touching the sand with her toes, then knees, then her hands, until she almost collapsed into the shallow water and drowned. She fell unconscious, just as some unknown men came to save her from drowning.

zdv1N2y.png

nVvp6iz.png

hN5NTWo.png

Eo15o6Y.png

kPOI1pL.png

IPI7ttm.png

8ehttvj.png
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Gretta Braunschweiger

Gretta Braunschweiger has a very unorthodox build for a young woman. As a kid she used to get picked on by being referred to as an ogre due to her muscular build. This ended up working to her advantage when she finally fought back from the bullying due to her being super strong. As an adult, she became a pro wrestler holding the championship belt multiple times under the wrestling name of "The Ogre". After an injury to her shoulder, she is rehabilitating her muscles while training to get back to wrestling shape. While having off time, now is the perfect time for Gretta to be looking for love.

(note, she was originally submitted for a different casting challenge but ultimately was passed over. Hopefully she can work for this story).
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    edited May 2018
    (My submissions, will be up tonight under The Drs)

Dr. Santiago Delacruz, Phd

m7xzcCg.png

Age 25/Traits: Genius, Good, and Loves Outdoors

Santiago is was a obsessed with his family's roots in El Selvadora, which eventually led to him pursuing his doctorate in History and becoming a archeological expert specializing in El Selvadorian History. He was on a university sponsored dig in El Selvadora when he met a cute young doctor, who eventually become his fiancee...

Dr. Chloe Diaz MD

QAs888L.png

Growing up with two nurses, Chloe's parents always hoped she go further than they did with their studies, and she did. She graduated high school early, which has her getting her residency sooner than most. Chloe loves giving back, and so it was on a goodwill trip that she met her future husband Santiago. She loves going will him to El Salvadora she loves helping the children who would otherwise not get the healthcare they need.

Pics will be up soon!!

Post edited by MINEZ on
    @Minez, oh good. We could use a doctor.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    @vanpelt81 thanks for your submition. We can use a strong person.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Can't wait until chapter three. Chapter two was awesome!!! <3
    edited May 2018
    @irishsong - oh no! Poor Tess....and the
    baby!
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    A little birdie told me you wanted some weird beans for your story!
    Meet the Jones "Family"
    3S6N0xU.png

The Jones's are a completely normal and not at all peculiar family unit.
    Absolutely average! Not at all suspicious in any way, shape, or form!
    They are just like all the other subjects sims!

PqqdZPV.png
    Rover Jones
    Designation: Ensign (junior officer, specialty; luggage carrying and fetching)
    Mission Parameter: "Father"

EsFOgm7.png
    Marly Jones
    Designation: Lieutenant (third officer in charge, specialty; engineering)
    Mission Parameter: "Sister"

UOSeOc9.png
    Carly Jones
    Designation: Lieutenant (second officer in charge, specialty; biology)
    Mission Parameter: "Brother"

XTAQ6su.png
    Jeremy Jones
    Designation: Commander (officer in charge, specialty; tactics and weapons)
    Mission Parameter: "Pet"
    Enjoy the beans!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    Nice weird beans. Thanks for your submition.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Ok, I closed casting, but if you've mentioned that you want to submit a few sims you still can.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    vqa1bxY.png

Chapter 3
    Slim Pickings

5TkfqDc.png

Of course I’m stuck with the newcomer. When is she going to wake up? I know she got here only half an hour ago, but jeez, do I really need to sit here with her the whole time?

IAF1cdn.png

Her clothes were nice, if they hadn’t been ragged by the time she got here. Thankfully she fits the clothes we had on hand. None of my good things, thank the creator. I like the way Haylee did her hair. She said that she didn’t want her to come out with a beehive, but what’s there not to love about a beehive? They’re classy and time honored.

N0lUkHU.png

We don’t have much that’s classy around here.

gAolGZE.png

I bet no one’s on the cards right now, I could practice and beat Dorian next time. No use hanging around here, she could be comatose for all we know.

Blanche stood up and walked down the stairs to the common area. There was indeed no one at the card table, and she picked up some cards.

Haylee walked over with her tail between her legs. “How’s the new girl? Did she say anything?” she inquired.

sB32ksq.png

“Do people usually say things in their sleep, hun?” asked Blanche.

“Uh, no, but I thought that maybe she could have woken up for a little while, maybe she would have said something. Maybe a name?”

“Haylee, she didn’t wake up, and she didn’t say anything. End of story.” Blanche finished. “And now you’ve broken whatever focus I could muster. No use playing cards now…” she folded up her hand and added it back to the deck.

“Do you think that the new girl needs anything? Hungry? Comfortable?” asked Conner.

aI2e7Jv.png

“Relax, loverboy.” eased Blanche. “She may be hungry, but there’s not much that we can do about that while she’s sleeping, and she’s as comfortable as any of us could ever be while on the floor. If anything happens, I’m sure everyone will know.”

Blanche sat down in the shaky chair, and after a few minutes she heard some sighing from behind her.

28Pet2H.png

“Hey, another redhead!” joked Tessa.

NlSKKfx.png

“You got me! But to be honest, that’s not a rare feature.” Blanche commented.

“So can you tell me what you remember? Do you know how you go here? You’re name?” Blanche asked.

B1wKCYI.png

“My name is Tessa Ruff-Stone, I was on a boat, and it sunk. Bad weather… Is the captain here? Did he survive? I didn’t see him she I was at sea…” Tessa recalled.

znyzQ2q.png

“Uh, sorry hun, but it was only you to make it here. I’m sorry.” Blanche answered.

“Where is here? Why am I here?” Tessa became sceptical.

QWQ4utM.png

“‘Bout that, sweety, you’re on the island. There are a handful of us, and we manage, but we can’t get off. No one knows we’re here, and sometimes that’s a good thing. Best just come to terms with it as soon as possible, and then move on with the life that is offered here.”

kvUULGw.png

“But, I have a life to return to.” Tessa whispered. “I have people who need me, people who love me, somewhere to be…”

mDuIv8A.png

“Hun, we all do. We all did. But that’s gone now, best to just feel the pain, and then move on.” Blanche advised.

“Oh, you’re up!” interrupted Connor. “Dorian made grilled fruit and I have a serving with your name on it. Come and sit.”

There were driftwood picnic table erected in the middle of the room. Tessa sat down at one of the spot allotted her, and she tucked herself in.

“Here,” Connor offered a spoonful of the meal. “Try it.”

UyfHtiX.png

APgTB6z.png

Tessa opened her mouth and he put the sweet fruit on her mouth. Whoever Dorian was, he knew his stuff.

Connor smiled at the new girl, thinking that even on this desolate island, there could be a chance at love.

As you may see, I changed the clothes and makeup of many of the characters. I felt like it was a bit impractical for things like makeup to be used on an island where resources are limited, and so on. No high heels, Though Blanche found a way around that and I figure she looks like the kind of person that would never part with her heels.

I like this, so far. I can use a wide variety of characters without having them have a reason. In my Selection, they were all fighting to Tessa's heart, but now I can let the characters be themselves. It's liberating.

I have quite a few of things planned for this season on TeOT, so strap yourselves in, and let's pray that it turns out well!
    jzZP0sJ.png