Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there a way to save Pet breeds to the CAP catalog?

I know you can change the breed's name by clicking on the name by the traits, but I'm wondering if there's a way to save pet breeds you create so you can use them or have them spawn in game.
Story_Banner.png
Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)

Comments

• Options
    CoteDAzurCoteDAzur Posts: 610 Member
    I honestly couldn't give a certain answer but I'm assuming that the breeds list works like the pre-set faces for Sims, Vampires etc, or the pre-set outfits, and neither of those categories have an option to save your own so.. With that knowledge I think not. I'd like to be shown otherwise though, and if I'm right then it's definitely something that should be patched in!
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    You can't add to or delete from the preset breeds list. However, you can create a generic average what-ever breed you're looking for into your library and, when you want to add that breed to a household, add it via MERGE and edit it in CAP to the gender, size or traits you want for this pet.
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    That's what I've ended up having to do. I wish that it would let you do that though, I wanna see the wild animal pets I've made (skunks and hedgehogs) appear around town.
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)