Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do you paint Landscape painting on Easel?

JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
Hi, I heard that some sims can paint 'landscape painting' but I can't find it on my sims' easel.

6.png

7.png

I googled everywhere but couldn't find about this information over an hour. I just saw some simmers can paint this.

Comments

• Options
    PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    edited May 2018
    I think you have to level up your art skill to be able to do this? Not entirely sure. Or maybe that was paint from reference.. Uhhh...

Edit: on mts on a mod for a thing that replaces the default landscape paintings, it said the default landscape paintings from outdoor retreat. Maybe you need outdoor retreat to do landscape paintings?? Just guessing.
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    I think you have to level up your art skill to be able to do this? Not entirely sure. Or maybe that was paint from reference.. Uhhh...
    My sims completed painting aspiration which means they are level 10 at painting. I painted many paintings using 'paint from reference' but it's only for capturing the scene near my sims anything.

8.png
  • Options

Edit: on mts on a mod for a thing that replaces the default landscape paintings, it said the default landscape paintings from outdoor retreat. Maybe you need outdoor retreat to do landscape paintings?? Just guessing.

Ahh Yes I searched on Carl's sims 4 painting skill and sims vip but there was not mentioned about this outdoor retreat in painting skill information and even in outdoor retreat information. Thank you for helping.:) I haven't purchased outdoor retreat game pack yet. I will buy it soon. Thank you.:)