Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

An announcement in May 2018

I think we are pretty close to an announcement of the next pack for TS4. Here's my prediction:

An announcement: 29th May ( GP 7 )

First livestream: 1st June

Second Livestream: 8th June

Playable at EA Play: 9-11 June (and maybe another announcement *wink*)

Release date: 14th June ( Thursday - like they did with Toddlers SP ) or 19th June

Comments

• jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,860 Member
    I'm sure there will be some small patch but honestly what I'm guessing with the EA Pay announcement:

We won't get an announcement of what it is until EA Play. that will be early June and a release of late June. It won't be an EP but a GP, likely a life state GP (that's my opinion anyways). There will also be a surprise announcment of the fall EP, which will probably be Seasons, and will release sometime between Sept and Nov.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    TheBoyXP wrote: »
    I think we are pretty close to an announcement of the next pack for TS4. Here's my prediction:

Release date: 14th June ( Thursday - like they did with Toddlers SP ) or 19th June

That would be sweet especially if it's a Romantic Pack or Amusement Park GP.
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    I'm sure there will be some small patch but honestly what I'm guessing with the EA Pay announcement:

We won't get an announcement of what it is until EA Play. that will be early June and a release of late June. It won't be an EP but a GP, likely a life state GP (that's my opinion anyways). There will also be a surprise announcment of the fall EP, which will probably be Seasons, and will release sometime between Sept and Nov.

I agree with you, although I appreciate the OP's optimism! :sweat_smile:
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I predict an announcement on the 22nd, just as I'm heading into an exam :D
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member

Singer game pack with hip hop and R&B radio stations, I’m still waiting for it!
  • orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member

I appreciate your consistency, however I can't see the hype for a simple romance pack. My hope is for something truly game altering
  • Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member

That seems like something that would happen to me! I hope that works haha
    orkhid22 wrote: »

I appreciate your consistency, however I can't see the hype for a simple romance pack. My hope is for something truly game altering

There is a lot of people in the ideas forum and on twitter that have suggested a romance based pack which I think can be done as a Gamepack. Game altering is my other choice Amusement Parks with carnival rides.

Same day as Backyard Stuff and Toddler Stuff releases on the consoles.
  • doogeriedoogerie Posts: 765 Member
    edited May 2018

That’s what you want just before an exam somthing to day dream about and distract you.