Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Electrifying Sim

sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
My sim has just encountered a female sim with static electricity all about her legs. What does that mean, did she like get shocked while trying to repair an electronic or something?

Comments

• BlueWizardRobBlueWizardRob Posts: 102 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    My sim has just encountered a female sim with static electricity all about her legs. What does that mean, did she like get shocked while trying to repair an electronic or something?

No, that is one of the more rare special effects that you can get from one of Izzy's. She has a pair of pants with that effect from Izzy.
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member

No, that is one of the more rare special effects that you can get from one of Izzy's. She has a pair of pants with that effect from Izzy.
    I had realized that when my own sim went to Izzy's for a rare special effect on an outfit. But thank you guys for sharing this info with me since I am new at playing Sims on a mobile devise. :)
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member

I had realized that when my own sim went to Izzy's for a rare special effect on an outfit. But thank you guys for sharing this info with me since I am new at playing Sims on a mobile devise. :)
    Wait you're playing The Sims Mobile LOL I need your friends code ASAP. hehe

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • SharaemasseySharaemassey Posts: 2 New Member
    Oh thank you for this clarity! I was like wait whats the sparkling mean? Lol. New to Sims and Sims Mobile.
  • FlanFlan Posts: 10 New Member
    This effect is fun! I had no idea what I was looking at when I first encountered it. Now, when I see a Sim with a special effect I like I add them to my contacts. Then I will see them again. :smile:
  • Gamer12Gamer12 Posts: 126 Member
    I have this effect on a bracelet. I dress my sim in a little blue dress and that bracelet. I joke that she is "electrifying."