Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Alien/Vampire Hybrid

I have been told and also read that hybrids are not possible in The Sims 4. That it was too much trouble to go into for the developers. Nevertheless, I have a hybrid in my game. The father who is a vampire was abducted by aliens and impregnated. As I understand it, alien pregnancies are supposed to result in a 100% alien infant that you can choose to send back to Sixam. But if the abducted Sim is a male vampire and not a "human", the infant becomes a hybrid. It has happened in my games twice now. PS: I do not use any mods. Just to make that clear.

It is quite a buggy experience though. Below is a rundown of how my recent hybrid developed:

6uTbYHU.jpg
Infant stage
Dark blue skin, pointy ears, alien voice

O6aFPa0.jpg
Toddler stage
Paler blue skin (similar to the mother), alien voice in alien form, pointy ears in both forms, option to use disguise with a normal voice (bugged; changes to normal form didn't last upon exiting CAS, also blue skin persisted in both forms), Needs icon shows vampire, neither alien nor vampire icon above Traits in CAS

a5jhyhd.jpg
Child state
Pale human skin (#2 in list) in both forms, black hair and normal eyes in both forms, no alien voice in either form, Needs icon shows vampire, neither alien nor vampire icon above Traits in CAS

JpzL7ay.jpg
Teen state
Dark tan skin, fangs and pointy ears in both forms, alien emotional glow, normal voice in either form, has the option for both disguise and dark form (in vampire pie menu), Needs icon and sustenance need are that of a vampire

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Comments

• sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I'll have to say by her pics that she is cute. :)
  • SlyvanasSlyvanas Posts: 855 Member
    I'll take a buggy hybrid any day. Its really disappointing that they couldn't make hybrids. though to be fair I know we couldn't of had hybrids in Sims three without Nrass Hybrid mod. That was one of the best things ever created for sims 3. Hoping I can have it with the sims 4 as well.
    oxv0Rm8.png
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    When I read the title of this thread before reading it, I was thinking that the OP of this thread was using a mod to get an alien/vampire hybrid. But then I read their post, and realized that they said it was buggy. For me, I can say with certainty that I haven't experienced this game issue with my vampires in my game yet. But looking at how cute the alien/vampire hybrid looks in her pics above is starting to make me wish that I had. :)