Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Indian sim has turned white, her glasses are opaque, should I uninstall some CC/mods?

Bug.png

A couple nights ago, I installed brittpinkiesims' Birthday Party Set. Yesterday, I tried setting up a party but noticed the present stacks (while appearing in the search bar in build mode) were missing from the selection screen. I didn't pay it much mind and exited the game. I came back to the game later in the day. Upon loading, a notification appeared saying there was a "last exception script error" or whatever. Probably should've looked further into it, but instead I just quickly googled the issue and read somewhere to download "the sims 4 studio." I was under the impression it automatically fixed bugs like these -- although what this bug WAS, I didn't bother finding out.

The notification didn't reappear when I reopened the game, so I figured all was fine. I went to bed and today I opened the game again. No notification of an error, however, my very dark-skinned sim is suddenly white and her glasses are opaque. So I'm thinking maybe I should ask others about what I've done before I carry on haha.

Any info would be appreciated so I can sift through this pile of bugs and pinpoint what the source of these errors is.

Comments