March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello From Your New Community Manager!

SimGuruKateSimGuruKate Posts: 38 SimGuru (retired)
Sul Sul!

My name is SimGuruKate and you may have seen me around the world of The Sims Mobile a bit over the last year. I know it's been a bit quiet here since SimGuruDrake left. Well, today I am beyond thrilled to share that I have officially joined the team as the new Global Community Manager for The Sims 4. I have been an avid Simmer for the last 18 years, and have met some of my oldest friends through this incredible and passionate Community. I have also been working in the video game industry as a Community Manager for the last 12 years. That means that this job is an absolute dream come true for me as it combines two of my greatest passions.

I am so looking forward to working together with the Development Team to bring a deeper level of communication and excitement to The Sims 4. We have some amazing things coming this year and I cant wait for you to experience it all. The The Sims 4 is far from over, there are still so many more stories to tell.

You can still expect to see me around the world of The Sims Mobile though you may see a new face popup there in the coming weeks, so keep an eye out.

I am so excited for this next adventure and getting to know the community of The Sims 4 even better. It's going to be a GREAT year!

-SimGuruKate

Comments