Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Spring Into Party Mode

EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
Hello Simmers,

The sun is out, birds are chirping, and temperatures are heating up – outside and in The Sims 4 on console! What better way to celebrate spring than with a party for the whole neighborhood? Sounds like a great idea, right? The kids are eating on the floor and making a mess, and one of them just threw a tantrum. The hired chef is running late, and guests are arriving in an hour. Nope, not stressful at all!

To make party-throwing a little easier on your parental Sims, we’ve compiled two lists of everything you need to throw the perfect block party bash. And with the The Sims 4 Backyard Stuff and The Sims 4 Toddler Stuff both releasing on May 22, 2018 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, there will be even more for families to enjoy! With all these awesome possibilities, your gathering will go off without a hitch. That is, until an adorable toddler needs an emergency bath!

Comments

• JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    Great! Can't wait. :)
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited May 2018
    EA_Mage wrote: »
    Hello Simmers,

The sun is out, birds are chirping, and temperatures are heating up – outside and in The Sims 4 on console! What better way to celebrate spring than with a party for the whole neighborhood? Sounds like a great idea, right? The kids are eating on the floor and making a mess, and one of them just threw a tantrum. The hired chef is running late, and guests are arriving in an hour. Nope, not stressful at all!

To make party-throwing a little easier on your parental Sims, we’ve compiled two lists of everything you need to throw the perfect block party bash. And with the The Sims 4 Backyard Stuff and The Sims 4 Toddler Stuff both releasing on May 22, 2018 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, there will be even more for families to enjoy! With all these awesome possibilities, your gathering will go off without a hitch. That is, until an adorable toddler needs an emergency bath!

Hello. On the sims.com their showing that these 2 releases are available to download now. They need to fix that. I even checked the playstation store and their not on there. It says Buy Now at the top of the screen.
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims

Edit
    Nevermind. SimGuruLegacy told me their working on fixing that.
    Post edited by catloverplayer on
    The Waterslide,Wind Chimes,Bird Feeder and Lemonade Pitcher are all my favorite gameplay objects and finally they will be available on console next week. I'm going to create a community lot with both the toddler stuff and backyard stuff or use the toddler park one that comes with that pack in the library and add some backyard stuff to it.
  • SipopSipop Posts: 166 Member
    edited May 2018
    Meh. :/
    Could of gave us something more exciting since we had to wait this long.
    [
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Somebody post a pic of the bird feeder, I wanna see if the quality is as bad as it is on PC or better now.
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Somebody post a pic of the bird feeder, I wanna see if the quality is as bad as it is on PC or better now.

It will be about the same. The pc's graphics are better then the consoles. Don't expect it to be even better on the console.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member

It will be about the same. The pc's graphics are better then the consoles. Don't expect it to be even better on the console.

Tragic
    Tomorrow is the big day!!!!
    Woot!!!
    *dancing on hot coal*
    Not in the store yet. Looks like it's late.
  • FelizFeliz Posts: 65 Member
    JPNeko wrote: »
    Not in the store yet. Looks like it's late.

It’s late on the Australian store. For comparison, GTW dropped about 2/3am. It’s now 11pm back there and it’s still not up.
  • FelizFeliz Posts: 65 Member
    edited May 2018
    I see both are now up on the US and Australian stores. I caved and got both packs.

On a side note, I see we half half the expansion and stuff packs that PC has, yet one short of being half the game packs. If we get something next month let’s hope it’s a game pack to even the score.
    Post edited by Feliz on

IMG_20180522_163316_1.jpg
  • xingyicaicnxingyicaicn Posts: 170 Member
    edited May 2018
    Still no sign of these two packs on the Hong Kong Store :(

Edit:
    They are there! :)
    Post edited by xingyicaicn on
    H O P E H A S A P L A C E
    I don’t know if it’s just me, but my game ran a lot more smoothly after I installed Backyard Stuff.
    When your backyard is too small for you to enjoy summer...

The%20Simstrade%204_20180523180418_zpsvzrwpw0l.jpg
    When your backyard is too small for you to enjoy summer...

The%20Simstrade%204_20180523180418_zpsvzrwpw0l.jpg

Lololol :D
  • simoleanjsimoleanj Posts: 87 Member
    Is there a graphic, or a list, somewhere, that shows what each pack comes with? If you could only buy one right now, which pack would you choose?
    simoleanj wrote: »
    Is there a graphic, or a list, somewhere, that shows what each pack comes with? If you could only buy one right now, which pack would you choose?

Backyard Stuff.
  • Gamer12Gamer12 Posts: 126 Member
    I definitely need to get sims for my console.
  • SteveTheSimmerSteveTheSimmer Posts: 49 Member
    [quote="simoleanj;c-16489811"]Is there a graphic, or a list, somewhere, that shows what each pack comes with? If you could only buy one right now, which pack would you choose?[/quote]

At the main menu for the game you can click on the icon for the pack on theeft hand side and it will give you a full list of cas and build/buy mode items.