Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is upcomming sims 4 content?

I havent visited the forums for a while and am totally out of the loop. What is the last released dlc for sims 4 and what dlc is upcomming?

Comments

• Options
    munroelemunroele Posts: 286 Member
    We still have no idea what's upcoming, but the last released Stuff Pack was My First Pet, the last Game Pack was Jungle Adventure and the last Expansion was Cats and Dogs :)
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Backyard and Toddler Stuff are rumored for the consoles this month. For the PC next pack will most likely be Seasons but its doubtful we ll get any paid dlc this quarter unless it s Late June.

Next pack will be playable at EA s event around June 12th.
  • Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    We should hear about the next thing at EA play at the latest (that’s June 9-11), or possibly in the next couple of weeks at the earliest. But unfortunately, there’s no other news right now.
  • Options
    We may get some new content in the May Patch. Stay Tuned.
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    I'm still waiting for the radio station's custom songs to be fixed!
  • Options
    NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member

I am just expecting minor bug fixed that just create even worse game breaking bugs. That seems to be their track record.
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    It would be nice to get something spring/summery. Maybe a hammock, picnic basket, or something neat. Did they even give a freebee in April?

• Options
    davina1221 wrote: »
    It would be nice to get something spring/summery. Maybe a hammock, picnic basket, or something neat. Did they even give a freebee in April?

In April if you had Jungle Adventures some furniture from that pack was separated plus it came with matching new counters.
  • Options
    budewarminbudewarmin Posts: 371 Member
    Thanks for answering guys
  • Options
    GelysenGelysen Posts: 214 Member
    Yah it has felt a bit sparce free content wise. But I thought there was a seperate team for bug fixes and free content? I guess they've been extremely busy on those bug fixes.

Also, does anyone even know the size of each team? I have a hard time imagining how many people work the stuffpack,gamepack,expansion,console,mobile and bugfixes/free stuff teams and if there's people that help out/work on several instead of just 1.
    My sims 4 wishlist:
    -Spiral, L&U shaped stairs-More hair colors-Alternative fashion(Goth,Punk,lolita)-More rabbit hole careers-Witches,Plantsims,Werewolves.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I would imagine that the big change that happened recently affected every department, so we might not know what happened in the bug fix department because we don't interact with them.
  • Options
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    I would imagine that the big change that happened recently affected every department, so we might not know what happened in the bug fix department because we don't interact with them.

Well we do know SimGuruNick and SimGuruArvin are still working to resolve bugs.