Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Steal the cookie game

Comments

• Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member
    I am already in the place you hide in, where I was waiting to get the cookie from Nani. You stumble into me and drop the cookie in surprise. I get it and hobble off (I'm still very old lol)
    oh
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    You hobble off so slowly that I just have to walk up to you and take the cookie out of your hand - my normal walking speed is too fast for you to even be able to catch up to me
  • julucindajulucinda Posts: 30 Member
    You're not paying attention and I trip you. The cookie goes flying and I catch it and zoom away on my scooter
    edited May 2018
    Little did you know that I had tampered with your scooter moments before you attempted to make your escape - it didn't even move an inch! Confused and bewildered, you didn't even notice me whilst I snatched the cookie out of your hand.
    While you are laughing maniacally about your success in stealing the cookie from Julu, I hobble up and take the cookie. The fountain of youth is conveniently nearby. I drink from it and become young again. I run away with the cookie.
    oh
    Unfortunately you drank slightly too much... taking the cookie from you was like taking candy from a baby (literally)
  • PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    I'm waiting with all my best chat up lines, wooing you with my charms and before you know it I have the cookie and vanish into the night
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    edited May 2018
    I whisper some Esperanto song lyrics into your ear, slowly loosening your grip on your precious cookie as you melt at my soft, sweet nothings. I extricate it from your grasp and wander off down the road, humming the song to myself and wondering what kind of Bad Things(tm) I should write about my poor character doing.
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    I come zooming by in a clown car and all 500 clowns get out and charge you. In the ensuing madcap shenanigans the cookie lands in my hand and I clamber up on a passing elephant to make my triumphant getaway.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    But a mouse cross the street and gives great fright to your elephants who stop so violently you end up on the ground. The elephants all go in the opposite direction, miraculously you stayed alive but you have lost your cookie. While you mourn it's loss I see it inside a bush and grab it
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

I trade you a copy of whatever sims ep/gp/sp you don't have for the cookie
    oh
    I bake a counterfeit cookie and make the exchange while you're immersed in your game.

I eat the counterfeit, then want another so I distract you by trying to cut your hair with a pair of scissors while I steal the cookie and run (after setting the scissors down, don't run with scissors kids :lol: )
    oh
    edited May 2018
    But then, you ran straight into my torture chamber... yes I have one, don't judge... to be fair, I don't know how you were able to though, it's not something you can just stumble upon, but hey ho, I don't argue with logic...

When you ran into my torture chamber you turned around to find me slowly walking towards you from within the shadows of a dimly lit corner of the room, hitting a baseball bat into the palm of my hand. Out of fear you dropped the cookie onto the floor; so I picked it up and said "Thanks" as I merrily skipped out of my lair.
    You skip across the street and I taunt you mercilessly until you burst into tortured tears and surrender the cookie.

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I sneak in now that everyone has forgotten the cookie and take it for myself. I run and hide in my treefort.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    I whack you in the head with a billy club from behind, grab the cookie and run for it. (Is the cookie chocolate chip?)
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
    You realize it's a wasabi cookie; your face contorts in disgust - I don't even have to steal it!

• citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    NyteRose drops the cookie onto the ground in disgust where I am waiting. I grab the cookie and run to my secret safe box to put the cookie in there
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

James Bond comes along and takes the cookie and the safe box. Together we unlock the box and I skip merrily home with the cookie while Bond finds a lovely lady for the evening.

• citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I'm waiting at @simspeaker4 's house. I rig the door so they are electrocuted when they touch it. simspeaker drops the cookie and I escape out the window.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• rhysbarrett8rhysbarrett8 Posts: 100 Member
    The window is much higher up than you anticipated as you jump out you realise and are injured, i, a passerby notice your injury and call paramedics not before stealing your cookie though!
    I pretend to be a cop who showed up with the paramedics and I confiscate the cookie.

• rhysbarrett8rhysbarrett8 Posts: 100 Member
    A real police officer notices you at the scene impersonating an officer and you are arrested, while you're being put into the cop car you drop the cookie and I (hiding in some bushes near the scene) run out and snatch the cookie
    While in a holding cell I manage to convince a guy who's being released and he finds you and brings the cookie to me as soon as I'm released.