Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Steal the cookie game

CarolinaCanCarolinaCan Posts: 116 Member
i see some1 with a cookie. they join the cartel and turn they house into a crack house then they get into arguments with there neighbors and rival gangs and cheap druggies and then eventually they get in a giant fight with everyone in tha hood and the cops arrest them in the front yard with no shirt on so they drop there cookie while resisting arrest and i steal it.

now find a way to steal it from me bruh.

Comments

• naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    I point you with a gun and in fear you raise your hands in the air and drop it
    I pick it up
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I distract you with rare Phan pics so you set the cookie down. I sneak it into my pocket.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    I greet you with a peace treaty hug, slipping my hand into your pocket and I take the cookie hiding it
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
    I have a dog biscuits and throw it away for your dog who goes running in the street, you run after him to get him and as you run the cookie falls out and I get it

nani wrote: »
    I have a dog biscuits and throw it away for your dog who goes running in the street, you run after him to get him and as you run the cookie falls out and I get it

I see what you did there!

As I catch up with Duke (my dogs name) I command him to fetch and he runs back to you jumping up and retrieving said cookie

"wahoo" - aquaman
    I stroke the doggie who's jumping happily and throw a stick for him to get. He let go of the cookie and I grab it

• LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I hide behind a wall and imitate the scream of a (insert your favorite animal). You get compelled to go help it, dropping the cookie as you run. I grab the cookie and run away.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    I too am hiding in the area, making a noise of a formidable and rare species of squirrel you are spooked and try to hunt down where the noise is emanating from and as you're searching I nip the cookie out of your hand and vanish

"wahoo" - aquaman
    My cat enjoy the smell of cookies so she track you down by smell and I follow her, when she find you I distract you and grab the cookie while going away

I whip some cat nip out of my pocket and as your beloved cat dashes out of sight you throw you hands in the air gasping and as you run off I catch the cookie that flew out of your hand dashing into a local coffee shop

"wahoo" - aquaman
    I get back my cat and go into the coffee shop buy another cookie and as you sit at a table I discreetly get the cookie and put the second one in place

• Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member
    I distract you with conversation while having @Broncos4life who is also in the coffee shop (surprisingly also a souvenir shop) sneak up behind you and steal the cookie, and run. I go out of the shop and take the cookie from @Broncos4life, who then goes back into the souvenir shop. I drive away in my limo.
    oh
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    I slowly wait for you to age day by day until the time you just forget about the cookie before swiping it.
    L9q8VGi.png
    I hit you with my old lady cane and intimidate you old lady style until you hand over the cookie.
    oh
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    You have an allergic reaction to the cookie, and your hand begins to itch - as you drop the cookie to frantically scratch your hand, I pick it up
    i violently jump on your back and make you fall to the ground, as you're surprised i take the cookie and run away

I stand in your way so when you run away from plumbob I bump into you and cause you to drop the cookie accidentally. I bury the cookie and sit on the ground where it is buried.
    oh
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I train a team of weasles to retrieve cookies and they get the cookie from underneath you while I distract you with an interpretive dance about the Sims.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    The weasles return the cookie to me
    Minty gets very into the dance while plumbob socializes with the weasles. He gets taken by their cuteness and while all this is going on I take the cookie and leave.
    oh
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I tell you if you give me the cookie, i'll tell you how to get people to join the mafia >:) You give me the cookie and i run away so fast you cant catch me.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    edited May 2018
    Crafty swears she'll get her revenge, and broadcasts this scandal on every news station across the world. Every mafia player hears about this and decides to help Crafty. One day, as you're walking by yourself in the middle of a field, proudly looking at your cookie, hundreds and thousands of angry mafia players proceed to enclose you within a circle. You begin to shake, turning your head, frantically searching for a way out. Nervously in the middle awaiting your pending doom, Crafty emerges from the crowd, ready to give you some stern words. She whispers in your ear: "Never underestimate the true power and potential of the mafia" and puts forward her hand, implying you give her the cookie.

That's where I come in... I hover above the circle with a helicopter, and begin to lower the tether that I'm attached to so that I can reach the cookie before you hand it over to Crafty. I then fly away into the horizon with my helicopter, smugly staring at my cookie >:)
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    I tap Plumbob on the shoulder. When they turn round, I grin, say: "You didn't enlist all of us," take the cookie and a parachute, and jump out of the helicopter.
    Jacob_Banner.png
    I await for you, hidden, and as you touch the ground and put your parachute back into its place, I jump out of shadows and grabs your cookie, goes running deep into the forest

I begin to chop a tree, and it fell on top of you - you didn't die... but you did drop the cookie as you stumbled around with a dazed look on your face. I pick up the cookie and find somewhere to hide.