Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cemetery!!!!!

I was reading a lot of the what do you miss in Sims 4 posts yesterday and quite a few were lamenting there were no cemeteries. I was looking at the little island display in the lighthouse museum in Brindleton and realized just how bit that island actually is. To cut a long story short....I found a cemetery there! A cemetery!!!!! I'd love to share pics but don't know how and besides, I have to find a mop now because I think I made a mess!

Comments

• Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,936 Member
    Bloosmoo wrote: »
    I was reading a lot of the what do you miss in Sims 4 posts yesterday and quite a few were lamenting there were no cemeteries. I was looking at the little island display in the lighthouse museum in Brindleton and realized just how bit that island actually is. To cut a long story short....I found a cemetery there! A cemetery!!!!! I'd love to share pics but don't know how and besides, I have to find a mop now because I think I made a mess!

Pet cemetery in Deadgrass Isle in Brindleton Bay is a well known neighborhood decoration. Due to this, you are going to see ghost pets on the island at night. Here's a picture from SimsVIP's guide. (https://simsvip.com/the-sims-4-pets-guide)
    11-13-17_2-56-14-AM.png
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Yeah, it's a pet cemetery. I think it's pretty cool to have a place for the lost pets to go.
  • Options
    candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    I didn't know there was a pet cemetery where is it I deleted the light house a long time ago and put something else there.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    candy8 wrote: »
    I didn't know there was a pet cemetery where is it I deleted the light house a long time ago and put something else there.

It's on the same island but not part of the lighthouse. When your sim arrives at the dock, head left down a path and eventually you'll arrive at the cemetery. But go at night to see the ghosts.
  • Options
    candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    Thanks Dannydanbo I did find it but I will have to go again in the night to see the ghost it is kinda of sad.