Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Teasers?

2...Next

Comments

• bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    CoteDAzur wrote: »

DW. My First Pizza Stuff Pack is a close second. Comes with the all-new to Sims pizza making machine and all.

And of course the pizza machine will be GIANT and won't fit anywhere, just like the Cupcake machine lol
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    bixters wrote: »

DW. My First Pizza Stuff Pack is a close second. Comes with the all-new to Sims pizza making machine and all.

And of course the pizza machine will be GIANT and won't fit anywhere, just like the Cupcake machine lol

I hope not
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    bixters wrote: »

LOL.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I don't see how penguins can be associated with Seasons. Unless It's a child's onesie or something. When I think of penguins, I think of a zoo or some wild life park.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    I don't see how penguins can be associated with Seasons. Unless It's a child's onesie or something. When I think of penguins, I think of a zoo or some wild life park.

In Sims 2 Seasons, there was a penguin that would occasionally appear in the winter and waddle around outside the house. Penguins are cold weather creatures so that was a reference to the seasonal change. It was a random but cute touch.
    #Team Occult
  • 06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    ItsJanier wrote: »
    Sims 4 My Second Pet Stuff
    Penguins as a pet while you get a recolored pizza yay :neutral:

Actually it would be a sheet of ice with a penguin on it. There will be 4 different types of birds XD
    And recolored base game shirts and chairs.
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    ItsJanier wrote: »
    Sims 4 My Second Pet Stuff
    Penguins as a pet while you get a recolored pizza yay :neutral:

Actually it would be a sheet of ice with a penguin on it. There will be 4 different types of birds XD
    And recolored base game shirts and chairs.

Except all the birds will be recolors with no discernible differences. It will also have all the penguin themed clothes you could want, with penguin themed furniture as well! But, you can't get all the content unless you have Cats & Dogs, and My First Pet Stuff....
  • candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    Sounds like the North Pole and Pizza means University just my interpretation.
  • aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Just another random post about the weekend wasn't it?
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    aws200 wrote: »
    Just another random post about the weekend wasn't it?

Yep.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    candy8 wrote: »
    Sounds like the North Pole and Pizza means University just my interpretation.

Yup. Penguins are associated with cold weather!
  • Leahmiller2006Leahmiller2006 Posts: 354 Member
    candy8 wrote: »
    Sounds like the North Pole and Pizza means University just my interpretation.[/quote

Yeah you are aucutlly probley right :smiley:
    Let Your Smile Change Your World, But Don't Let The World Change Your Smile.

5K Mud Run For Cancer Research, 14 July 2018.
    Sims 4, 25th December 2014
  • Leahmiller2006Leahmiller2006 Posts: 354 Member
    Anymore ideas? (I don't have twitter so it is hard to get up to gossip ;D)
    Let Your Smile Change Your World, But Don't Let The World Change Your Smile.

5K Mud Run For Cancer Research, 14 July 2018.
    Sims 4, 25th December 2014
    LiELF wrote: »

In Sims 2 Seasons, there was a penguin that would occasionally appear in the winter and waddle around outside the house. Penguins are cold weather creatures so that was a reference to the seasonal change. It was a random but cute touch.
    I have played Sims 2 with Seasons, but I don't remember ever seeing penguins running around outside when ever it got cold outside. Does anyone have a Sims 2 pic of penguins running around in their game?
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited May 2018

I have played Sims 2 with Seasons, but I don't remember ever seeing penguins running around outside when ever it got cold outside. Does anyone have a Sims 2 pic of penguins running around in their game?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmn9QKwXzAo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDte-dnq-0k

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

Writin_Reg wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmn9QKwXzAo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDte-dnq-0k
    I remember them now. Thank you Writin_Reg. :)