Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Teasers?

EA recently put on their twitter a picture of a guy thinking of penguins while sleeping next to pizza, is this a sign of something?

Is it:
1. Penguins? Seasons?
2. Pizza and sleeping on sofa? Parties?

Or something else?
Let Your Smile Change Your World, But Don't Let The World Change Your Smile.

5K Mud Run For Cancer Research, 14 July 2018.
Sims 4, 25th December 2014

Comments

• Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,226 Member
    Sims Arctic Adventures?
    image.png
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    I saw that, and I've never seen a sim thinking about penguins before. Remember before vampires came out sims were seen thinking of vampire bats? I think them thinking about penguins in new and probably was added by a recent patch so IMO it's indicative of something, I'm just don't know what.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    Leahmiller2006Leahmiller2006 Posts: 354 Member
    Sims Arctic Adventures?
    Yassss!

• Options
    BabySquare wrote: »
    I saw that, and I've never seen a sim thinking about penguins before. Remember before vampires came out sims were seen thinking of vampire bats? I think them thinking about penguins in new and probably was added by a recent patch so IMO it's indicative of something, I'm just don't know what.

Hmmm maybe :smiley:

• Options
    ItsJanier wrote: »
    Sims 4 My Second Pet Stuff
    Penguins as a pet while you get a recolored pizza yay :neutral:

:disappointed::tired_face: lol maybe

• Options
    ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member

:disappointed::tired_face: lol maybe

I do hope that my sarcastic comment isn't right. Sims4 needs something new and fresh soon.
  • Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    I think... and I say this with a healthy dose of doubt... it may be a hint to Seasons coming soon. Do you remember the little penguin that came out in winter in Sims 3? At least I think it was three. Anyway, it came with Seasons. I certainly hope it means that and not “Antarctic vacation” as cool as that might be.
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    1. Reggae radio station?
    2. Beach radio station?
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Please don't give them any ideas.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    CoteDAzurCoteDAzur Posts: 610 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    1. Reggae radio station?
    2. Beach radio station?

Lol. What. Penguins/Pizza = Reggae/Beach? Didn't know this.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    BabySquare wrote: »

And sims were thinking about birds before backyard stuff and the bird feeders came out.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Lomelindi7 wrote: »
    I think... and I say this with a healthy dose of doubt... it may be a hint to Seasons coming soon. Do you remember the little penguin that came out in winter in Sims 3? At least I think it was three. Anyway, it came with Seasons. I certainly hope it means that and not “Antarctic vacation” as cool as that might be.

That penguin was in TS2 not TS3.
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    It was just a picture for the weekend. Sometimes I wish I were as imaginative as you guys.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    I'm sure its a hint. There have been hints dropped since day 1! :) Really looking forward to what this is. Penguins are an exciting hint.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Well I'd need to see the picture but yeah they had penguins that came out in the snow now and then in Sims 2 ... and I do think they give us hints. We've seen it. We've had lots of hints for Seasons and magical stuff so far. Maybe they are going to give us a pizza delivery that works...
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    Well I'd need to see the picture but yeah they had penguins that came out in the snow now and then in Sims 2 ... and I do think they give us hints. We've seen it. We've had lots of hints for Seasons and magical stuff so far. Maybe they are going to give us a pizza delivery that works...

LOL.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    BrindletonBrindleton Posts: 415 Member
    edited May 2018
    My First Penguin Stuff Pack.

Edit: oh this concept was already posted :D
  • Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member

I get the games mixed up sometimes lol. I just remember the cute little winter penguin!
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member

Penguins would probably like anchovies on their pizza... :D
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    Please don't give them any ideas.

A penguin would make a cute pet -- maybe a boost to Fishing skill because you'll have to catch fish to feed it...
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    My Pizza Stuff. Now comes in penguin toppings!
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    doogeriedoogerie Posts: 765 Member
    I “Antarctic vacation” as cool as that might be.
    Cool I would say positively freezing.
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member

I was wondering about that; wondering if I had missed something. Maybe, they are bringing him back in a S4 Seasons type. I hope that they make it just as magical as S3 Seasons was because that may have been my favorite or right up there.

• Options
    CoteDAzurCoteDAzur Posts: 610 Member
    Brindleton wrote: »
    My First Penguin Stuff Pack.

Edit: oh this concept was already posted :D

DW. My First Pizza Stuff Pack is a close second. Comes with the all-new to Sims pizza making machine and all.