Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Little Love, Big Legacy [Generation 9]

JessicthulhuJessicthulhu Posts: 315 Member
Hello everyone, My name is Jess and this my very first time ever writing a story along with my Legacy Challenge. It's fresh and I'm ever so excited to welcome you on our journey. I'm still new at this whole Word Press thing, so my page isn't as pretty as others, but I'm still working on it little by little. My goal is to update the story at least four times a week, but often quite more frequently. Due to the real-life birth of my son my updates will be a lot less frequently, and a lot more leisurely. Thanks for your understanding! Each chapter is one week in sims time, and the story is mostly game driven with some plot thrown in there.

Little Love, Big Legacy

This story begins with Amelia Love, a young artist who was orphaned as a teenager. She inherited a plot of land from her mother as soon as she became an adult. Having had a lot of respect for her mother who raised her on her own she has decided to rebuild the love family line right here in Willow Creek.

This family is a Matriarch, and in the event, there is more than one candidate for Heiress she will be chosen by you, the readers.

Generation 1 Generation 2
charlotte-love.jpg
Charlotte Love
  • Art Lover
  • Music Lover
  • Self-Assured
Generation 3 Generation 4 Generation 5 Generation 6 Generation 7 Generation 8
Rory.jpg?w=400
Rory Love
  • Goofball
  • Cheerful
  • Erratic