Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 5 speculation

doogeriedoogerie Posts: 765 Member
edited May 2018 in Off Topic Chat
First of all please don’t go off on one about how the Sims 5 is still years away and the Sims 4 still has a lot of things that they need to add I get that his is just a if there was a new sims game I would like to see.

1.An open world
2.transport hubs like a subway and bus station (airports and ports could be added in a vacation pack)
3. Teen hangouts malls arcade skating parks bowling alleys that kind of thing.
4. A Reson to do Homework for example if you do well I. Elementary school you can choose to send your sim to a better school and there for can Start your job at a higher leval.
5. Month of the year ( you can still have a Sesons pack) why I want this will become clear.
6. An academic year with brakes and things
7. Night clubs should be li,e the clubs in Bridgeport from the sims 3 nightlife.
8. An Education career path for school & education (could be made active in an education pack).
9. Online courses in the base game.
10. I want prom and graduation for Sims this incurs after prom partys (this should include a lot of drink)
11. I want 2 new life states tween & post teen ( 18 to 21) it’s that time I. Your life where you still feel like a teenager but you have the freedom of adaults
12. I want sports not just exercise but soccer and Rugby some street sports like skateboarding ( prouldly annoying pedestrians since 1973) and tennis things like that.
13. Some kind of supernatural thing in the base game & and ghosts.
14. And the ability to swim in the sea with the possibility to drown or get eaten by the sea monster.
15. I want a choice of worlds including strange town and the means aliens

Comments

• doogeriedoogerie Posts: 765 Member
    That’s it what do you want to see.
  • CeCeDotCeCeDot Posts: 230 Member
    Sounds like a great game! But I think open world shouldn't be too big, or we might get a buggy mess like Sims 3 (not necessarily for everyone, but for people that have low spec computers/laptops). What I really want to see in open world is the option to add more lots to the world!
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    How about open neighborhoods.
  • james64468james64468 Posts: 1,276 Member
    CeCeDot wrote: »
    Sounds like a great game! But I think open world shouldn't be too big, or we might get a buggy mess like Sims 3 (not necessarily for everyone, but for people that have low spec computers/laptops). What I really want to see in open world is the option to add more lots to the world!

I believe they should use directx12 and Vulcan. They should program The Sims 5 to depend on the graphic card more than the CPU. Require 8 GB of Ram. The game should be 64 bit from the start. Also should be program to take advantage of multi-core CPU. I believe that people shouldn't game on low spec computers and laptops.
    james64468 wrote: »

I believe they should use directx12 and Vulcan. They should program The Sims 5 to depend on the graphic card more than the CPU. Require 8 GB of Ram. The game should be 64 bit from the start. Also should be program to take advantage of multi-core CPU. I believe that people shouldn't game on low spec computers and laptops.

But then you could shut out a big portion of your demographic, usually young teens that cannot afford a gaming laptop. That's something they will never do.
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    How about open neighborhoods.

That could work if they consist of more than 5 lots
  • doogeriedoogerie Posts: 765 Member
    Open nabourhoods would be a nice option and could work with my travel hub idea really well
  • james64468james64468 Posts: 1,276 Member
    james64468 wrote: »

But then you could shut out a big portion of your demographic, usually young teens that cannot afford a gaming laptop. That's something they will never do.

There a lot of older I5 computer around. I don't think Teens are the biggest demographic in The Sims. Mowing lawns earning money is what I had to do to afford things when I was young. Soon PC prices are going to go down. The memory class action lawsuit is coming into play.
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Like those ideas. I want to see some more cozy sweaters and things in the base game. A lot of the clothes in packs and the main game are very bold and revealing. As a shy person, my Sims dress modestly and the sweaters in the game right now are bulky and unflattering. It wouldn’t hurt to add a cute sweatshirt or sweater to the game. Another thing I would like is pallet beds and polaroids for rooms. I love teen rooms with lots of polaroids (like mine). Sorry if these sound stupid. I just want these small changes.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member
    I want preteens. Some of my sims are much older than kids but DEFINATELY aren't old enough to be teens so they get suck as like 8 year olds.

I want open world. Death to loading screens.

I want new ideas instead of copying old expansions and things. Include toddlers and pets in base game, then use the expansions and game packs to create new things.

Maybe even multiplayer?
    oh
  • Genetics1021Genetics1021 Posts: 12 New Member
    wwwthevergecom/2015/3/4/8149827/ea-closing-maxis-emeryville

I'm too new to post links, so to see the link, add "h_t_t_p_s_:_/_/" to the beginning (no underscores), and two periods.
    Unfortunately, there will be no sims 5. Sorry ):