Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Silent's Absolute Chaos Mafia -- Mafia Win

SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
edited May 2018 in Off Topic Chat
Welcome to another Silent mafia. This time, there's not a theme to go with the mafia. Also, we're changing up the rules. We're... Not exactly following a setup this time. This game will probably be unbalanced, with an unlimited amount of players. Expect chaos from this game. Signups will last until midnight, May 10th MST (UTC-7).

Here's how this is going to work:
  1. Pick a role from this list. There are a few conditions to this, so please be advised.
    ~You must choose a role listed on that page. You cannot modify or combine a role on that page to fit what you want. If you choose Enabler, you cannot choose what you enable, nor can you choose what side (Mafia, town, third, etc) you are on. If you want a certain alignment, pick that alignment from the getgo. Please send me the number to help ensure I can find it.
    ~If I do not understand a role, or I think that a role will complicate a game too much, then I will say no to your role. You have until midnight, May 10th MST to pick a new role, or it will be randomised.
    ~There is an unlimited number of scum. There's an alien, a mafia, a werewolf, and a serial killer? Cool, there's going to be a lot of kills tonight.
    ~You may only change your role once. If you pick a role, then change it, that is what you will be. No going back (to prevent spam).
    ~Yes, roles may be duplicated. Keep that in mind if somebody claims.
  2. Send that role to me in a pm (Either here, or on discord. This will be the only pm that I will talk to you about this game in, so please be aware of that when choosing).
  3. You will recieve your alignment and any group chats before the game begins.

Rules:
  1. Days and nights will last 24 hours. They will end at (around) 10 am US MST (UTC-7). There will not be any hammers since there will be no guarantee that I will be online in time for a hammer. For time conversions, see below.
  2. Do not talk about the game with other players, unless both of you have already left the game. This is punishable by silence, replacement, or death.
  3. DON'T EDIT YOUR POSTS.
  4. When voting, make sure to bold it. You may use nicknames. (e.g. Vote: Silent) If your vote is not bolded, it won't count. Do not post in red, that is my color. If you are a new member and cannot bold yet, then you may put your vote in all caps.
  5. You may help me keep up with vote counts, but do not try to host for me. In other words, don't try to end day/night for me, don't say who killed who, none of that unless I've given you permission to do so.
  6. Role claiming is allowed. Fake claiming is allowed.
  7. Avoid talking on topic about the game during night. You're all supposed to be asleep, after all. Talking off-topic is fine.
  8. Please do not post in the thread if you are dead or not part of the game aside from asking to be a replacement, or asking to be part of the afterlife.
  9. Scum are allowed day-talk due to the time-zone differences. If you know that you will not be online, then you may send in your actions early.
  10. In the case of a tie, the person who has held the most votes the longest will be lynched.
  11. If you have a night action and you don't submit anything, your action will be skipped over for that night. Make sure to turn in your action early if you expect to be gone.
  12. Try to be active. Mafia games are more fun when all players post. You will be mod-killed or replaced if you have not been active for a full day+night cycle.
Players:
(Once flipped, green = town-sided, red = scum, purple = third)
  • CraftyKat (Crafty) (Left early on)
  • Sonschi
  • TheRoseHorse (Rose)
  • the_greenplumbob
  • RaeSimlish (Rae)
  • Zinniavanilla (Zinnia)
  • DatSubmarineYourLookingFor (Sub)
  • bellagorilla (Bella)
  • Dekay
  • icmnfrsh (icey)[/color
  • lillibattenberg (Lilli)
  • Charliecheesenurgers (Charlie)
  • Lyoufln (Lyou)
  • Keyenpeydee (Keyen/Niki) / Crafty
Day/Night links:
Day 1
Night 1
Day 2
Night 2
Day 3
Night 3
Time conversions:
worldzones.gif
~Open your mind before your mouth~
Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
Post edited by SilentWolf101 on

Comments