Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daycare gets no more kids?

Argh! So my sim is running a daycare, and in week 1 everything went fine. Then she got promoted. Now she is just waiting for kids to show up and NOTHING happens. It shows her attending the hours, but no kid in sight. I tried resetting the whole town with nraas master controller, have her quit and rejoin the career, evict her and put her back in the house, checked if the world had any toddlers and found 8, and now I don't know what to do. Is my save corrupt? Do I really have to start all over????

Comments

• AlHollandiyahAlHollandiyah Posts: 1,121 Member
    So I made a new save, that has no issues so far, and the first 3 days of daycare went fine. At the end of the third day she reached level 2, and thursday she didn't get any kids because of a festival. Now it is the next week and yet again, no-show. I really wonder, is it the thursday festival? Or is it level 2? In my previous save I tried many things. Resetting the town, have her rejoin, relaunch the game, nothing helped. What can it be?
  • AlHollandiyahAlHollandiyah Posts: 1,121 Member
    So I just promoted her to level 3 to test it out, but still no kids. I hope that somehow they will show up on the other days.... This is quite boring!