Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

100 Baby Challenge? Should I??

Hi there!

So I've asked on my page but was recommended to ask on the forums so, the thing is.. I've been playing a 100Baby Challenge for a while (17Babies in) and I've made LOTS of screenshots. It was going to be personal game but with the more little feet running around and other odd stuff happenings, its getting interesting (the family tree is becoming a mess!) the question is: Should I upload it on my blog?

I thought to put it up the same style as the DeMarco family but should I upload (?) and if - On the same blog or should I create a new one? Would you read? Many Questions.. Sorry, but! What do you think?!

(My blog if you want to see http://xyelloww.blogspot.nl ..I have another discussion to keep track of uploads of which story when, idk)

I would really love to hear your opinion. Thanks!

Comments

• bebasimbebasim Posts: 581 Member
    Hello :) and your blog looks great
    I know i don't know you (we havent interacted yet) but i believe it's nice to keep a record somewhere, someone always enjoys to read or see what is happening and it's always great for you to go back to it later too. ESP if the family tree is becoming a mess. I would be the first one to take a look :)
    I say go for it why not!!!
  • BABYxTHExLUXEBABYxTHExLUXE Posts: 230 Member
    Thank you :) I guess you have some great points. I dont think we ever had contact some ways but, nice to meet haha. I usually dont go much in the forums, I've been out for quite some while and trying to get back onto my blog and things. Hmm. Usually I only have the babymomma go after 'old' men so her kids wont get pushed together with them through SP but this time.. my mistake haha. Thanks again. I guess I should just go for it :) coz yes, why not ><
  • bebasimbebasim Posts: 581 Member
    @BABYxTHExLUXE - i will be sure to check and bookmark your link, look forward to it. And it's lovely to meet you too :)
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I've been playing with a very heavily Modded game and my 100 baby challenge is in Storybrook County,Maine in the 16th century when fishing colonies were started in North America by fishing fleets looking to have safe harbors to use to fix their ships and to restock supplies for sailing back to Europe.My settlers are mostly married couples hoping to start new lives and have families.I'm using the NRaas Mod version of story progression and have awsomemod installed to fix the school issues as Storybrook is a larger world and school would have issues if I didn't Mod out the automated assignment.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • TheNay83TheNay83 Posts: 3,253 Member
    Don't be like me and have it all over the place lol. I started a 100 BC 4 years ago. I got part 1 my main blog then part 2 on a side blog then part 3 back on my main blog. I wish I had it in one place but however, I have everything linked. Mine is on a blog because it was done comic style and it was adult oriented but hilarious. It took 3 years to complete and I almost want to do another one but nahhhhhhh. I think I'll do 50 kids instead.
    Bebasim, thankyou <3
    Tad, how long you been playing those now? Heard long ago too from the baby corner if I remember correctly.
    TheNay. Lovely. Link? I like reading other baby challenges :smile:
    100 is a lot, Iknow, this is like my.. Fourth or fifth? Idk, honestly, but yeah.. Many, many babies ><

Eitherway, I decided to just do it, I put it on my blog, I thought about making anew ones but nawwe. I like to keep all in one place. Just one little thing is no clicking through to new blog but having to follow the links as other parts from other stories stuffs will be in between.

Anyhow, this is the link :smile:

https://xyelloww.blogspot.com/2018/06/eve-100bc-part1.html
    Hi there! Part 2 is up now
    https://xyelloww.blogspot.com/2018/07/eve-100bc-part2.html

Anybody else is playing the 100BC?
  • KatNipKatNip Posts: 1,066 Member
    I have played the 100BC, but I only got up 'til 25. I'm loving it so far!
    I'm curious >< Did you stop or are you still playing?

Yea me too. Its my fav thing to do in the sims eversince I found out about the challenge ^^
    .. Ok?

Eitherway, I just posted part three! https://xyelloww.blogspot.com/2018/07/eve-100bc-part3.html

Also, Follow me on twitter: Xyelloww .. I post an extra picture there with each update :)

Have a nice day and happy simming!
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I've only made it through to 1553 while Storybrook was first settled in the summer of 1550 by the Jankowsys and the Ivanovitch family moved in about a year later in 1551.They're still building their house additions and the town is waiting for new ships to arrive with new stocks of supplies and possibly a new family hoping to settle down.I'll be back to updating my blog more when we update the internet to a faster service.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg