Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stardew Valley Mafia - JOINT-WIN pg 19

Comments

• Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Oh -- I don't need afterlife now, lol

Congrats bad guys.

Sorry I wasn't mafia with you Sonschi, I just hate being scum. I'll 99 percent of the time pick a worthless town role over any scum (there have been exceptions)
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    DeKay was obviously scum, but I didn't suspect Sonschi. Good job, everyone. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    I had no idea Sonschi was scum until I was enlightened! Congrats! :smiley:
  • Options
    What was Crafty, though?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    DeKay was clearly scum but it's because Sub was obviously scum. Sonschi had me fooled until the very end when it had to be her the way she posted on the last day.

If I had to pick one, though, I would have picked DeKay over Sonschi for being scum. It's not DeKay's fault though, she did well for the little bit she got to play. Sonschi did great.

• Options
    Bella, thank you for hosting!! This was a lot of fun for me.

Iceman, I thought you made an adorable green alien.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Nah, DeKay evaded all your questions at her and talked about irrelevant stuff like why you visited Crafty as a tourist. Sub didn't even say anything. I would've lynched her next if I had lived.

Although yeah, DeKay did make the best of what she got when she replaced Sub.

• Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    What was Crafty, though?

Crafty was a werewolf cop.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    Bella, thank you for hosting!! This was a lot of fun for me.

Iceman, I thought you made an adorable green alien.

What if I was blue, though? :0

• Options
    What was Crafty, though?

Sweet.

We have too many werewolves again though, just like last time. :D

• Options
    Wait, so that means from day 2 onward, Lala was the only townie in this game. That must've been tough

• Options
    edited May 2018
    How many scum were there?
    Crafty
    Sub/DeKay
    Sonschi
    Iceman
    Rosehorse
    Green Plumbob

Bahahah -- that's too many legally for a game this size. The most that should have been allowed was 5.

Then I feel very good for surviving until the last day. Bravo Lala!
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Thank you ^^ And also congratulations to the werewolves :)

And thank you a lot bella for hosting :)

And sorry for fooling you all :D It's easier to be a lonely scum and look for the other scum faction tho :p

In case anyone is interested in my kills:

Night 1: Zinnia
    Night 2: Rose
    Night 3: Lilli
  • Options
    What was Crafty, though?

Sweet.

Werewolves are super cool, though.

Had my choice been between werewolf or TownTourist it would have taken me 10 seconds to decide instead of 5.

Rose's werewolf supersaint is one of my faves.
  • Options
    What was Crafty, though?

Sweet.

Werewolves are super cool, though.

Had my choice been between werewolf or TownTourist it would have taken me 10 seconds to decide instead of 5.

Rose's werewolf supersaint is one of my faves.

Especially when it slings guns

• Options
    edited May 2018
    Nah, DeKay evaded all your questions at her and talked about irrelevant stuff like why you visited Crafty as a tourist. Sub didn't even say anything. I would've lynched her next if I had lived.

I have never ever ever played a game where 100 percent of the scum discards were not offered another scum role. Sub had to be scum by default.
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member

I have never ever ever played a game where 100 percent of the scum discards were not offered another scum role. Sub had to be scum by default.

In my first greater (or any of those) setup I've played we got 3 cards. I had 3 scum cards.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    It always happens. I mean, it could happen that it wasn't the case -- but odds are at least one unlucky person is offered 2 scum roles (or in your case 3).

86 town/neutral roles
    60 scum roles

^^My math might be off a bit, but it's close. Odds are too great for at least one person not to be offered 2 scum roles.
  • Options
    I also want to invite all of you over to UM where we are hosting another Greater game for next weekend. We try to finish these games by Sunday afternoon, so if you aren't too busy over the weekend and want to play again please join us.

If interested I'll give you the link if you don't know where to find us.
  • Options
    lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    A fanged beast with faintly recognizable purple fur leaped out of the bushes with a snarl. "Sorry, Abby," Elliott grunted, "no dwarf meat for you."
    He didn't last long. The... thing that had once been Abigail scampered off with tears in its eyes. Elliott confusedly patted himself down. He was bleeding out--a dead man walking, no doubt about that. But he should have been dead. What had held Abby back?
    "Oh.
    No.
    Please, Yoba, no."
    The Dwarf had a grin on her face--and a gun in her hand. "Yes."
    "Why? How could you?"
    "Because! It was fun! Didn't you realise... that this was all a game? We're playing parts! Now if you'll excuse me, I have a threat to eliminate." She turned on her stumpy heel and sauntered off, leaving Elliott to bleed out in the dirt.
    The hope faded from his eyes as he stared up at the sky. So that was it. He'd failed everybody... including the person he most loved. The first to die. The reason he'd been so hellbent on protecting everyone in the first place. "I'm so sorry, my dear," he whispered. "I failed you. Still... maybe now I'll be able to tell you how much I love you."

Gah! Died on the last day! Congrats scum XD
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options
    Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member
    @icmnfrsh

The funny thing is Jas is like the only person Shane is nice to in stardew valley. And you TREESTUMPED me.

Oh well you paid the price. >:) Werewolf faction decided to watch me....nyehehehe
    oh
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    "Lilli already claimed compulsive bodyguard survivor. So assuming she's not lying, she would've targeted people who didn't die that night, seeing as she's still alive."

Just thought id point out...shouldnt lilli have died earlier cause we killed sonschi n1 and she protected sonschi n1. We killed lala n2. She protected lala n2.

Also gg dekay. I knew you could do it. :)
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    DeKay was clearly scum but it's because Sub was obviously scum. Sonschi had me fooled until the very end when it had to be her the way she posted on the last day.

If I had to pick one, though, I would have picked DeKay over Sonschi for being scum. It's not DeKay's fault though, she did well for the little bit she got to play. Sonschi did great.

I said 1 thing, and then had to be replaced-- how does that make me obvious scum lol xD
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Also Sonschi...why you kill me? Lol
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt