Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

World and points giveaway (closed - winners announced)

2...Next

Comments

• ninaumininaumi Posts: 363 Member
    Hi! Thank you for hosting thins giveaway! :) I would like to win Sunlit Tides Gold, because I need a world where I can "go on vacation", that is "most luxurious vacation" there, and of course, I haven't been there in real life. :lol:
  • MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    edited April 2018
    @HillyBeth & @xxnearlyperfectx: I believe Roaring Heights is one of the worlds that can only be purchased with real $. Dragon Valley, Monte Vista, and Barnacle Bay are the others that can only be purchased with $. Everything else should be available for simpoints, I think.

@Missy2311: You might want to mention in the first post which worlds are ineligible. It may clear up some confusion.
  • missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    @MiaSkywalker

Thank you, that is a good idea. I have done it now. When I started the giveaway I totally forgot that some worlds can't be purchased with simpoints.

a.k.a. Catherine

• Odonata68Odonata68 Posts: 1,076 Member
    edited April 2018
    @missy2311 What a generous thing to do. :) I was hoping to be able to do something like this one day, but since the ads stopped I've had to resort to buying simpoints. :/ We still have people discovering this game or coming back and now there are no ads to help them buy stuff.
    Enough ranting :s sorry.

I would like to throw my name into the bucket and say that I would love Lucky PalmsAurora Skies, but not the gold version as I already have the extra items that came with gold, thanks to the Daily Deal. Aurora Skies looks stunning with it's forests, hot springs and the beautiful aurora borealis in the sky. <3
    Post edited by Odonata68 on
  • ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    I'm sorry to hear that you have been having health problems. I hope that you will feel better soon and stay in good health.

I'm a new player when it comes to TS3(on PC). I actually bought the base game on last Sunday and some DLC to it on Monday. So I have alot of discovering to do and I'm really excited!

I would like to enter myself to this giveaway and ask for the Gold Version of Aurora Skies.
    Why do I want it? Because it seems to give the player many nice CAS & B&B items that a new player like me could find really useful.
  • Wizardofweather1Wizardofweather1 Posts: 96 Member
    Hello, I Would Like Aurora Skies Gold Edition Because The Items With It Are Cool And It's My Favorite World That You Can Get With SimPoints And It Will Be My Second World That You Get From The Store Because I Have Dragon Valley And Get Better Soon @missy2311
    -Wiz
  • DocHudson51FHHDocHudson51FHH Posts: 282 Member
    Can I pick a venue instead?? If so, here is my entry.
    I would like Prism Art Studio because I would love to make my sims jewelry and I could turn the lot into a house.
  • VioletHorseVioletHorse Posts: 1,288 Member
    Hi I would like to enter this contest.
    *Tell me which world you would like to win and why:
    I would like to win Al Fresco Street Market because my sims could sell there produce and I can turn the lot into a lovely home. When I see all the amazing lots in the store, I just want to try new things with them. Example: I turned Deliciously Indulgent Bakery into a home for the barker and his family. I just love doing things like that in my spare time.
    I changed my answer in my previous post. :blush: I hope that's ok.
  • FelicineFelicine Posts: 66 Member
    Hey there :)

I would like to enter too and get Aurora Skies Gold. Its a beautiful world and I just started playing again after a 2 year pause and i want something pretty and new in my game. Such a great sky! Plus its got very cool items. I really like the ones for the toddlers and the hairstyles.

Thank you in advance for your generosity. Glad you feel better!
  • JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    Thank you so much for doing this!

I would love to enter for the 1000 points. I would love to spice up my clothing and hair for my sims! Doing legacies all the time I’m finding that I’m using the same clothing and hair again and again.

Good luck everyone!
    Hi everyone! Sorry I am a bit late. Thank you everyone for taking part.

I have picked the winners using a randomiser.

The 1st place winner for a gold world is @ItsJanier

The second place winner for 1000 simpoints is @xxnearlyperfectx

Thank you again everyone for taking part.
    a.k.a. Catherine

• cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    This was a truly awesome thing to do @missy2311! Congrats to the winners. Enjoy yourselves. And, I hope you get some simming time in again.
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Congratulations to those who won. And thank you for doing this, @missy2311 ! :smile:
    unknown.png
  • funkeeferretfunkeeferret Posts: 415 Member

Congrats, Winners ~ have fun! Thank you so much for doing this, @missy2311. That was so generous of you!
  • ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    edited May 2018
    Thank you so much @missy2311 for choosing me. I feel really honored and thankful!
    I have literally never won anything before and atm I feel like the luckiest person in the world :smile:
    (I actually have a job interview today and I totally feel like I'm gonna get that job for sure now)
    Edit: I got the job!! :love: thank you all for your kind wishes :heart:
    Post edited by ItsJanier on
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    ItsJanier wrote: »
    Thank you so much @missy2311 for choosing me. I feel really honored and thankful!
    I have literally never won anything before and atm I feel like the luckiest person in the world :smile:
    (I actually have a job interview today and I totally feel like I'm gonna get that job for sure now)

It's good to see you so glad!
    Good luck with your interview! :smile:
    unknown.png
    Congrats to @ItsJanier and @xxnearlyperfectx ! :smiley: That's so awesome!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited April 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    ItsJanier wrote: »

You're welcome. Good luck at the interview.
    a.k.a. Catherine

• xxnearlyperfectxxxnearlyperfectx Posts: 683 Member
    Thank you so much for doing this!
    4Wv5dIG.jpg
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Thank you @missy2311 for doing this :) and congrats winners!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory