Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

has anyone had a problem with granite falls not loading?

this has happened to me twice. I bought the outdoor retreat pack some time ago, and when I went to go to the world, it just stayed white. I wasn't able to do anything except access the options menu to take me back to the main menu, or quit the game. I could also save. I went onto the sims forum, and I was told to try loading it without mods. so I did. my save game would not load granite falls, but a new saved game would. with mods in, the new saved game could still load it. so then I was told to save ALL households and lots to my library, start a new game, and place everything in the new game. it worked, granite falls could be accessed... until just recently, it started doing the same thing as before. it's real bogus because I had done all that work just to recreate the world I had spent so much time on, just to have the problem occur again. I mean, the world is the only reason I bought the pack. I can't narrow down to see if a mod is causing the issue because new saved games work with the mods, and old saved games don't work whether the mods are there or not...

I contacted EA support, and they said a mod may be corrupting granite falls for some reason, and they told me to ask the community if they've also experienced this problem. like I said, I can't use the 50/50 method to narrow it down, so maybe someone here can offer me some insight, happen to know what mod causes this. I'm so frustrated at the fact that i'll have to go through that entire process of recreating my world all over again. and note that none of the other worlds get corrupted.
I'm so old, I remember when "hashtags" were called POUND SIGNS.

K7ZEXAi.png

Comments