Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Storylines

EmmySimsEmmySims Posts: 65 Member
I am having "Simmers Block" and I am just getting so bored with gameplay..... Anyone have any interesting storylines/good characters on the gallery? Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Storyline1 - jealous snob sim in criminal career with public enemy aspiration. The sim was cheated by soulmate, that's why that life path. Make some enemies. Fail job tasks. The sim won't have serious relationship, but that can change.

Storyline2 - garden, fish, hack, no job, no painting. Fight to earn money. Spend it on dance parties and repair service. Ignore bills until power goes off.
  • Options
    EmmySimsEmmySims Posts: 65 Member
    Wolfium wrote: »
    Storyline1 - jealous snob sim in criminal career with public enemy aspiration. The sim was cheated by soulmate, that's why that life path. Make some enemies. Fail job tasks. The sim won't have serious relationship, but that can change.

Storyline2 - garden, fish, hack, no job, no painting. Fight to earn money. Spend it on dance parties and repair service. Ignore bills until power goes off.

very interesing storylines, i haven't explored criminal aspirations at all. thank you
  • Options
    DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    Maybe you'll like my pointers challenge, or maybe you can get some inspiration from my legacy story ^_^ you can find both in my signature.

Since playing a legacy, I find myself being much more creative with storylines. I also enjoy keeping up with the "what happened in your game today?" thread here on the forums. Have you tried playing a legacy before?
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • Options
    ButterishButterish Posts: 255 Member
    Yo, maybe if you look up some writing storlines, you can draw some inspo from that?
    Try this!