Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CC Hair Is Having Issues...

Hi! i have been trying to fix this issue for a while now but cant seem to figure out why this is happening.. I use cc hair in my game and while 95% of all my hairs i have downloaded show up and work perfectly in game, there are a couple hairs that have the same issue: there are white lines showing up in live mode. In CAS they are perfect.

I have added photos of just 2 different hairs for example that are having this issue. I have realized that is is mainly the hairs that are more of an updo, all the down hair styles work fine. The first hair are 2 spacebuns, the original mesh and retexture have this issue. The second hair is a half up, half-down and you can see that the down part of the hair is perfect, but the braided updo part has that issue.... On some of the other hairs i have like this, when playing the game from a distance you can see those lines and it is super annoying! But if i zoom in real close the lines mostly disappear, but i cant play my game super zoomed in like that...

I am not sure what is causing this, i am on a laptop, and have laptop mode off (my game runs fine with it off) most of my settings are set to high as well. Is this just a hair issue?? (although alot of other people who download these hairs dont have that issue) OR is it something with my graphics card or something?? (but then at the same time, all the other graphics besides these types of hairs show up and render perfectly fine.)

Sorry for a long post, just want to explain the issue as best i could! If anyone could help me or suggest some solutions i would be super grateful! Thanks in advance :smile:

5p0ehf.png
11ipgg6.png
30ufx37.png
2r71x52.png

Comments