Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Patch not installing - how can I access my game?

I'm getting angry with this monthly patch thing. The March patch could not be installed, it failed at finalizing and told me the ts4 touchup exe crashed. Retrying did nothing good, and I reinstalled both Origin and the entire game to make it work. Now the April patch does the same, crashing at finilazing, telling me Touchup crashed, and then when I try to repair the game, it also stops at finalizing "The Sims 4 Limited Edition" (I'm still waiting for a popup telling me about the touchup thing)

So - am I the only gamer in the entire world having this problem? Installing patches obviously was not a problem for me until the March patch. I have no mods except a handfull CC for clothing and make-up, but I would thing the game turns them off during the patching process. I have no idea why I have problems with this now, as I changed nothing in my game or PC. I played the game fine few days ago.

Is there a way to unsubscribe from those patches? Or does EA expect me to waste my limited gaming time on reinstalling monthly? How can I solve this?
Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg

Comments