Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ASOS Fashion Event Thread

Comments

• MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,787 Member
    What happens when you've bought all the clothing? How do you get the points you need to unlock the heirlooms?
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,522 Member
    What happens when you've bought all the clothing? How do you get the points you need to unlock the heirlooms?

Hello
    You can extra tokens by doing career, hobby and relationship events. Your sims can also do the bigger fashion events again, after the cooling down time of 8 hours since last doing the event has passed.
    rosemow wrote: »

Hello
    You can extra tokens by doing career, hobby and relationship events. Your sims can also do the bigger fashion events again, after the cooling down time of 8 hours since last doing the event has passed.

But the points only seem to count when I've bought clothing with the tokens. How will I get them to count as points towards the heirlooms?
  • SeachimeraSeachimera Posts: 1 New Member
    I have the same question! I did the math and all ASOS clothing items will add up to almost 3000...so I won’t be able to reach the first goal, nevermind unlock the rest of the rewards. What am I missing?
  • BlueWizardRobBlueWizardRob Posts: 102 Member
    edited April 2018
    The tokens are earned through the various activities. That is how you earn them. They only count towards the heirlooms when you spend them on the clothing.
    The total amount you have available to spend is in the upper left corner of the special event screen. The total amount you have spent is on the slider bar under the heirlooms.

You have two weeks and, without spending any money can do each special event twice a day.

Also that 3000 is the final goal and reward. I’ve been spending cupcakes like crazy to finish events faster and have been doing most events 3x per day. I have already unlocked the first two rewards.
    The tokens are earned through the various activities. That is how you earn them. They only count towards the heirlooms when you spend them on the clothing.
    The total amount you have available to spend is in the upper left corner of the special event screen. The total amount you have spent is on the slider bar under the heirlooms.

You have two weeks and, without spending any money can do each special event twice a day.

Also that 3000 is the final goal and reward. I’ve been spending cupcakes like crazy to finish events faster and have been doing most events 3x per day. I have already unlocked the first two rewards.

Oh, well that explains that. I thought it was 3,000 to the first prize!
  • Echo006Echo006 Posts: 31 Member

Oh, well that explains that. I thought it was 3,000 to the first prize!

Sorry, I’ll make it clearer in the main thread about how the prize track works
  • Snowdrop18Snowdrop18 Posts: 36 Member
    The ASOS clothes are very cute, but it takes so long to get them that we will all be totally tired of them at the end of the event! There should be additional surprise clothes at the end to make it worthwhile, or the ability to change the colors of the clothes we purchase. No fun going to a party and everyone is wearing the same top!
  • Assana8Assana8 Posts: 31 Member
    Some people aren't going to complete this event. I think EA should add the photography career for others later anyway.
    Snowdrop18 wrote: »
    The ASOS clothes are very cute, but it takes so long to get them that we will all be totally tired of them at the end of the event! There should be additional surprise clothes at the end to make it worthwhile, or the ability to change the colors of the clothes we purchase. No fun going to a party and everyone is wearing the same top!

I agree with you. I would have liked to have changed the beret. I love red but I prefer green. Have you used your code on the ASOS website? It's only certain items that get the discount. I only like one pair of shorts that get the discount so I'm not liking it tbh.
    036ae1c16dc75d087037a7af203b8877--cosima-niehaus-bbc-america.jpg
    - Don't suck on your bitter lemons, add a little sugar and make sweet lemonade.
  • HardernaterHardernater Posts: 65 Member
    Assana8 wrote: »
    Some people aren't going to complete this event. I think EA should add the photography career for others later anyway.
    Snowdrop18 wrote: »

I agree with you. I would have liked to have changed the beret. I love red but I prefer green. Have you used your code on the ASOS website? It's only certain items that get the discount. I only like one pair of shorts that get the discount so I'm not liking it tbh.

The heirloom in this event is "early access" kind of thing where you can get the heirloom early by completing the event. you can still the photography heirloom through retirement.

118n437.jpg

Admin of The Sims™ Mobile Community at Facebook

The Sims Mobile : Hard2Describe / HYC9F67

• ZeoXZeoX Posts: 43 Member
    notice that event "mini skirt" is not mini at all?
  • BsummersBsummers Posts: 1 New Member
    [quote="4u4ever;c-16442349"]Are all of the clothing items gender restricted? Because I was hoping to get that green bomber jacket for my girl sim, don't really care about the other stuff.[/quote]

I really wish ALL of the clothing was gender neutral (aka you can wear whatever you want regardless of gender). Anytime I unlock something cool it’s always for a male SIM, and I mostly have Female SIMS. Why can’t women wear checkered pants!!??
  • Fifteen15Fifteen15 Posts: 2 New Member
    Anybody else having issues where they can't start activity 5: the fashion designer challenge? The fashion venue is closed for me, no action can be started.
    Fifteen15 wrote: »
    Anybody else having issues where they can't start activity 5: the fashion designer challenge? The fashion venue is closed for me, no action can be started.

Hello @Fifteen15
    Try pressing the ASOS icon in the top right hand side of the screen,to take you to where the rewards/activities and clothing sections are. Try pressing on the button which is about the Fashion Designer Challenge, and that should take you to the venue.
  • Fifteen15Fifteen15 Posts: 2 New Member
    [quote="rosemow;c-16444633"][quote="Fifteen15;c-16444615"]Anybody else having issues where they can't start activity 5: the fashion designer challenge? The fashion venue is closed for me, no action can be started.[/quote]

Hello @Fifteen15
    Try pressing the ASOS icon in the top right hand side of the screen,to take you to where the rewards/activities and clothing sections are. Try pressing on the button which is about the Fashion Designer Challenge, and that should take you to the venue. [/quote]

It does but the venue is not open. I can't see the inside of the venue and there are no buttons to press there.
  • SlumFlowers21SlumFlowers21 Posts: 7 New Member
    I really wish there will be somekind of a happy hour. Cus i have to make 250 tokens a day to get 3000 and it's a bit tiring to check my phone every 40 - 50 minutes
  • Minniemle7Minniemle7 Posts: 1 New Member
    Does anyone know if your Sims can wear the clothes you purchase with the ASOS reward coin things? I bought a jacket but can't figure out if/how my little simfriend can wear it!
    Minniemle7 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if your Sims can wear the clothes you purchase with the ASOS reward coin things? I bought a jacket but can't figure out if/how my little simfriend can wear it!

Hello @Minniemle7
    Your sims can wear the ASOS clothing. When you go to the CAS section, the clothing is in the Apparel section. It has the letters ASOS labeled on it. The clothing is for certain genders so the jacket you bought will only be able to be worn /appear as a choice, for either males or females.
  • yayayaya Posts: 2 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > mermaidvic wrote: »
    >
    > I can't start a thread to ask this question or post a picture(if that's possible i'm new here) but i saw a sim in game with white angel wings on and was wondering if that was part of this event since its the first time ive seen them :)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @mermaidvic
    > Welcome to the forums! :)
    > I think that it is a part of an Izzy clothing item. I don’t think that it is a part of this event.

I have the long white dress with the Angel wings. I received it from Izzy Fashion.
  • Tiffany562411Tiffany562411 Posts: 278 Member
    edited April 2018
    Seachimera wrote: »
    I have the same question! I did the math and all ASOS clothing items will add up to almost 3000...so I won’t be able to reach the first goal, nevermind unlock the rest of the rewards. What am I missing?

It is exactly 3,000 asos tokens u need to have for all clothing
  • Tiffany562411Tiffany562411 Posts: 278 Member
    What ya'll think of the asos clothing?
  • BlueWizardRobBlueWizardRob Posts: 102 Member
    Some I like and some I don’t.
    Some of it I wish was unisex. I want to dress the whole family in rainbow T-shirt’s, checkered pants with bomber jackets at night.

Has the time in between events changed for people? I finished my events about 9 hours ago and I thought I could go on now and start new ones, but the timer says there is still nearly 12 hours to wait! What has happened? I thought the timers were only 6 or 8 hours betweeen events?
    Has the time in between events changed for people? I finished my events about 9 hours ago and I thought I could go on now and start new ones, but the timer says there is still nearly 12 hours to wait! What has happened? I thought the timers were only 6 or 8 hours betweeen events?

Hello
    Try closing the app completely. Then reopen it again and see if the lengthy hours intervals remain.
    rosemow wrote: »

Hello
    Try closing the app completely. Then reopen it again and see if the lengthy hours intervals remain.

Thank you, that worked perfectly :)