Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Express Your Style With The Sims Mobile and Asos

EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
Get the ASOS spring collection for your Sims!

SimsMobile_ASOS_FINAL_16x9_web_no_tag.jpg.adapt.crop16x9.1455w.jpg

The Sims Mobile and ASOS want your Sims to rock all the latest fashion trends, so we've teamed up to bring you The Sims Mobile x ASOS Fashion Show! Through a series of events and other fun activities, you and your Sims will be showing off the ASOS spring collection. On. The. Runway. We're talking animal prints, checkered pants, trench coats – everything a street style star dreams of – right in your Sims' world! You'll also experience a brand-new career option, featuring a certain flashy piece of equipment. Can you guess what it is?

Read more about the collection here and share your thoughts below!

Comments

• Echo006Echo006 Posts: 31 Member
    Awesome! :D
  • JesyJoyJesyJoy Posts: 2 New Member
    It is asking me to buy ASOS clothing and I can't find it anywhere. Help?
  • BlueWizardRobBlueWizardRob Posts: 102 Member
    Where can I find the ASOS Fashion Forcast Story? I got the charm but can’t find where or how to start the story. The items are in the Fashion shop but I can’t find a way to unlock them. I have level 10 fashion career.
  • Tiffany562411Tiffany562411 Posts: 278 Member
    JesyJoy wrote: »

Click on asos at the top corner of the screen. Then look for where it says activities & rewards & select rewards & that's where u buy asos clothing
  • PsychiaPsychia Posts: 1 New Member
    Okay so I have completed the afterparty event in the market square before it came up as a quest. Will I run out of asos events to finish in the market square and then fail to complete the quest?
  • SimKenzieSimKenzie Posts: 31 Member
    JesyJoy wrote: »

Tap ASOS in the upper right corner of the screen.
    The ASOS Fashion Show screen will appear.
    In the middle, tape "Rewards"
    Then you can see the items you can buy with your ASOS points.
  • hahadrianahahadriana Posts: 1 New Member
    I bought an ASOS item but I can’t find it in my closet. Where is it?
  • notreallyapotatonotreallyapotato Posts: 1 New Member
    I've bought a couple of ASOS items, but they're not in my clothing inventory when I want to dress up my sims. How do I dress up my sims in the ASOS clothes?
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    I've bought a couple of ASOS items, but they're not in my clothing inventory when I want to dress up my sims. How do I dress up my sims in the ASOS clothes?

Hello @notreallyapotato
    Welcome to the forums :) The clothing should be in the normal apparel section, with the ASOS label on them. The clothing items are only for one gender, so perhaps the clothing that you have bought is for a different gender than the sim that you are trying to dress with the clothes. The items can’t be used on the other gender.
  • YedidahMVOYedidahMVO Posts: 1 New Member
    [quote="rosemow;c-16448980"][quote="notreallyapotato;c-16448846"]I've bought a couple of ASOS items, but they're not in my clothing inventory when I want to dress up my sims. How do I dress up my sims in the ASOS clothes?[/quote]

Hello @notreallyapotato
    Welcome to the forums :) The clothing should be in the normal apparel section, with the ASOS label on them. The clothing items are only for one gender, so perhaps the clothing that you have bought is for a different gender than the sim that you are trying to dress with the clothes. The items can’t be used on the other gender.[/quote]

So you're telling me I spent those ASOS tickets on clothes I can't even wear? Why wouldn't they say that on the game? Or at least put a little gender symbol or something...isn't there a way I can get my tickets back?
  • Tiffany562411Tiffany562411 Posts: 278 Member
    YedidahMVO wrote: »
    rosemow wrote: »

Hello @notreallyapotato
    Welcome to the forums :) The clothing should be in the normal apparel section, with the ASOS label on them. The clothing items are only for one gender, so perhaps the clothing that you have bought is for a different gender than the sim that you are trying to dress with the clothes. The items can’t be used on the other gender.

So you're telling me I spent those ASOS tickets on clothes I can't even wear? Why wouldn't they say that on the game? Or at least put a little gender symbol or something...isn't there a way I can get my tickets back?

Your sims can wear the asos clothing. Go find them all in cas. If u earned them & their not in cas. Then something is wrong
  • robenrodri314robenrodri314 Posts: 1 New Member
    Asos clothing follows seasonal trends and helps individuals reach those trends easily. To get more details about Asos clothing and to know about Asos coupons, visit savey.xyz/fashion/asos/