Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What a mess

This has been like this for a while, not sure how to fix.

21o3uap.jpg

vgn58w.jpg
s6e07-dash-smile.gif

Yes I'm a Brony!

Comments

• Options
    Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    Did you try repairing your game ?. Maybe a outdated Mod.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    If you're having problems in your game, report it in the problems section where you might get some help. Posting here does nothing to solve your problem.
  • Options
    theyellowshoetheyellowshoe Posts: 288 Member

Wow Dannydanbo! You seem to be very angry. Bluebeard45 I repaired the game, will see if it worked when I play next. Thanks for the tip.
    s6e07-dash-smile.gif

Yes I'm a Brony!
  • Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    Sometimes you can fix it by staying until the end of the festival, and waiting until all the items disappear. Then be sure to go to the other festival that is overlapping with it and do the same. This has worked for me in the past, but not 100% of the time unfortunately.
  • Options
    SipopSipop Posts: 166 Member
    This is a problem for me too but it's on console version. But it still shouldn't be this cluttered with vendor. I usually just leave the lot and come back to fix.
    [
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I wasn't trying to be mean. I was simply suggesting that they post in the section where game problems should be reported. Here, you might get a lot of advise, some of which may work and some might not. Reporting it in the HELP section might get the attention of a Guru to help fix the issue.
  • Options
    theyellowshoetheyellowshoe Posts: 288 Member

I decided to uninstall then reinstall after the "mess" wouldn't go away. I was getting bored anyway. Everything is great now. I like to do a fresh start over every now & then.
    s6e07-dash-smile.gif

Yes I'm a Brony!
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited May 2018
    I decided to uninstall then reinstall after the "mess" wouldn't go away. I was getting bored anyway. Everything is great now. I like to do a fresh start over every now & then.

@theyellowshoe Have you had the problem recur in a fresh save? I'm trying a fresh gameplay folder + game repair with fingers crossed. Nothing else has worked. I really don't want to have to move my whole rotational game (an entire world of builds and households) to a true new save. It takes eons to do that and get relationships back too :(
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.