Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's have a big ol' roleplay (because why not?)

Comments

• Options
    gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    *Julia goes downstairs, trying to run but doing her best not to fall*
    Julia: Guys...*taking a pause to breathe* I think we have a...

Onyx: *looks over at Julia, frightened, thinking there's something going on with the baby* What's wrong, Julia?!

Amelia: *also looks over at Julia* You okay?!
    Lyoufln wrote: »

Sage: "Are you alright?!?!"

Julia: I am. But *trying to catch her breath* S-she's not. *Pointing upstairs*

Onyx: She? *frowns, worried and confused*

Amelia: Where is she? *trying to stay calm*

Julia: In my room.

*Onyx and Amelia run upstairs to Julia's room*

Julia: *Stops by the door* Onyx, hope you don't get offended but, i'm not sure how she would react in the presence of a man.

Onyx: Huh? What do you mean?

Julia: *doesn't know how to explain* Well... She's kind of... Naked?

Onyx: *eyes widen* Oh. *his cheeks turn a bit red* I guess I'll stay out here, then.

Amelia: Why in the world is she naked?

Julia: I dunno... I tried asking her but she just looked confused at me. Wanna come in?

Amelia: *nods* Okay. I'll go talk to her. We should probably help her get some clothes on, too.

Onyx: *leans against the wall by Julia's door* Yeah. That would probably be a good ide.

*Julia opens the door. In front of them is a woman with straight, black hair. She is wearing nothing but Julia's bed sheets, sitting on the bed and moving her legs histerically. She's trying to figure this place out*
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member

Onyx: *looks over at Julia, frightened, thinking there's something going on with the baby* What's wrong, Julia?!

Julia: *Stops by the door* Onyx, hope you don't get offended but, i'm not sure how she would react in the presence of a man.

Onyx: *eyes widen* Oh. *his cheeks turn a bit red* I guess I'll stay out here, then.

Julia: I dunno... I tried asking her but she just looked confused at me. Wanna come in?

Amelia: *nods* Okay. I'll go talk to her. We should probably help her get some clothes on, too.

Onyx: *leans against the wall by Julia's door* Yeah. That would probably be a good ide.

*Julia opens the door. In front of them is a woman with straight, black hair. She is wearing nothing but Julia's bed sheets, sitting on the bed and moving her legs histerically. She's trying to figure this place out*

Amelia: *walks into the room and over to the girl* Hello there. Can you tell me your name? *trying to talk in a soothing tone*
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options

Amelia: *walks into the room and over to the girl* Hello there. Can you tell me your name? *trying to talk in a soothing tone*

??: *confused*
    Julia: She won't stop saying-
    ??: Towa... Towa..
    Everywhere i go
  • Options

Amelia: *confused* Towa? *can't figure out what it means* Julia, is there anything in here she can wear?
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

Amelia: *confused* Towa? *can't figure out what it means* Julia, is there anything in here she can wear?

(Thats actually a great question bc Julia came here only wearing her clothes so i don't know how that works in this rp, but we can pretend she has more clothes in the closet)
    Everywhere i go
  • Options

(Thats actually a great question bc Julia came here only wearing her clothes so i don't know how that works in this rp, but we can pretend she has more clothes in the closet)

(I have the same problem, where are all the clothes in this place? :D If she doesn't have anything but what she was wearing I guess Onyx could give the girl his shirt to wear for now :D Give them something to look at at least :joy:)
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

(I have the same problem, where are all the clothes in this place? :D If she doesn't have anything but what she was wearing I guess Onyx could give the girl his shirt to wear for now :D Give them something to look at at least :joy:)

(Thinking about it, that'd be pretty interesting :D)
    Everywhere i go
  • Options

(Onyx just casually walking around shirtless :D He'd be pretty embarassed but he's the kind of person that would give you the shirt off their back if you needed it. Literally I guess :D)
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

(Onyx just casually walking around shirtless :D He'd be pretty embarassed but he's the kind of person that would give you the shirt off their back if you needed it. Literally I guess :D)

(If you're being serious i'd totally be down for it XD)
    Everywhere i go
  • Options

(Sure why not XD He can ask someone where he can find another shirt to wear later XD)
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

(Sure why not XD He can ask someone where he can find another shirt to wear later XD)

(Okay)
    Julia: I don't really have anything...
    Everywhere i go
  • Options

(Okay)

Amelia: We only have what we were wearing when we got here. *sighs, then gets an idea* I know! *walks over to the doorway and looks at Onyx who's still standing there waiting* Onyx, give me your shirt.

Onyx: *a bit surprised :D* The one I'm wearing?

Amelia: What other shirt do you have? This girl could wear it, it's long enough to cover her up. You don't want her to be naked do you?

Onyx: No, I don't. *sighs and reluctantly takes his shirt off and hands it to Amelia* Here.

Amelia: *tries not to look at the eye candy muscles right now, she has more important things to worry about :D* Thanks honey. *kisses his cheek and walks back into the room with the shirt*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

(Okay)

Amelia: We only have what we were wearing when we got here. *sighs, then gets an idea* I know! *walks over to the doorway and looks at Onyx who's still standing there waiting* Onyx, give me your shirt.

Amelia: What other shirt do you have? This girl could wear it, it's long enough to cover her up. You don't want her to be naked do you?

Onyx: No, I don't. *sighs and reluctantly takes his shirt off and hands it to Amelia* Here.

Amelia: *tries not to look at the eye candy muscles right now, she has more important things to worry about :D* Thanks honey. *kisses his cheek and walks back into the room with the shirt*

Julia: ... Is that Onyx's shirt?
    Everywhere i go
  • Options
    edited July 2018

(Okay)

Amelia: Yes, that's Onyx's shirt. We'll find him another one later. *hands it to Julia* It should be enough for her to wear for now, right?
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

(Okay)

Amelia: Yes, that's Onyx's shirt. We'll find him another one later. *hands it to Julia* It should be enough for her to wear for now, right?

Julia: I think so. *Hands ?? the shirt*
    ??: Staring at the shirt, confused.
    Julia: I think she doesn't know what to do with it.
    Everywhere i go
  • Options

(Okay)

Amelia: Here. *walks over to ?? and takes the shirt, slips it over her head, then takes her arms and pulls them through the sleeves* When she stands up it should fall down the rest of the way. She seems really confused...
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

(Okay)

Amelia: Here. *walks over to ?? and takes the shirt, slips it over her head, then takes her arms and pulls them through the sleeves* When she stands up it should fall down the rest of the way. She seems really confused...

??: *Seems opposed and tries to take the shirt off*
    Everywhere i go
  • Options

(Okay)

Amelia: *tries to stop her* No, sweetie, you need to keep the shirt on, okay? *looks over at Julia, worried*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

(Okay)

Amelia: *tries to stop her* No, sweetie, you need to keep the shirt on, okay? *looks over at Julia, worried*

??: *Starts crying* *Trying to free herself from the shirt*
    Julia: *Doesn't know what to do*
    Everywhere i go
  • Options

(Okay)

Amelia: *not really sure what to do either, but takes both of ??'s hands to keep her from taking it off* Hey, listen. It's okay. *squeezes her hands* Julia and I are here for you. So please, if you can, talk to us.
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

(Okay)

Amelia: *not really sure what to do either, but takes both of ??'s hands to keep her from taking it off* Hey, listen. It's okay. *squeezes her hands* Julia and I are here for you. So please, if you can, talk to us.

??: *Confused, crying*
    Julia is analyzing the situation, she takes a deep look in the girl's face and soon realizes something.
    Julia: Wait... *Trying to sound calm* Let go of her hands. Amelia, how couldn't i notice this before?
    Everywhere i go
  • Options

(Okay)

Julia is analyzing the situation, she takes a deep look in the girl's face and soon realizes something.
    Julia: Wait... *Trying to sound calm* Let go of her hands. Amelia, how couldn't i notice this before?

Amelia: *lets go and looks at Julia* Notice what? *concerned*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

(Okay)

Julia: That's just a guess but... Maybe she's an amerindian? The portals can come from any time in history, right?
    Everywhere i go
  • Options

(Okay)

Julia: That's just a guess but... Maybe she's an amerindian? The portals can come from any time in history, right?

Amelia: Amerindian? *looks at ??* Yeah, the portals can be from any time I think...
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    edited July 2018

(Okay)

Amelia: Amerindian? *looks at ??* Yeah, the portals can be from any time I think...

Julia: Well... In some universes, The world is divided in a few continents, in one of them, there are some cultures where their people have as one of their traditions to walk around naked. It's apart of their culture. These folks are known as Amerindians. No all of the do that. but Basically all of them did baack then.
    Everywhere i go