Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampire sim becoming a human again?

I have a couple of vampire sims, but I've played them so long as vampires that I'm sort of getting bored with it - they barely ever have to sleep, they don't eat, they hardly require any maintenance. I'm thinking of doing that drink that makes your sim become mortal again. This is going to be a ridiculous question, but my sims will lose their power points/progress when they turn into a mortal again, right? So if I were to for some reason turn them into vampires again, I'd have to build up all those points again, right?
giphy.gif

Comments

• CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    No, all that stuff will be the same if you were to turn them back into vampires.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,935 Member
    Vampire who get cured will keep all the power points and the rank they've earned, but the powers and weaknesses won't. You'll have to rebuy all of these.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    You may have dark form issues. A week or so ago I revamped a sim that had been a humanized vampire. Although the dark form showed up just fine in CAS, when I had the sim switch to dark form in game all I got was the spin and the 'rargh' animations. No change to dark form, even after several repair attempts.
  • 1ovemysims1ovemysims Posts: 57 Member
    Vampires can be human again. But the human ones are boring.
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Any vampire sim with the withered stomach weakness seems to retain the weakness upon turning human I found. Rather inconvenient.
    Gallery ID: babysquare