March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim File Share not working?

Kim5496Kim5496 Posts: 1,261 Member
Hi,
I was trying to download some content and Sims File Share is not working for me. I keep getting an Error 500 screen. I tried on my laptop and my desktop and both had the same error. Is this happening for anyone else? I'm worried it is something up with my internet, we have been having issues lately.
Thank you!

Comments

• jeontokkijeontokki Posts: 1 New Member
    Ya me too. I just deleted all my CC to get NEW FRESH ones and it isn't working so Im very mad and upset.
  • CalinaCaliburCalinaCalibur Posts: 1 New Member
    This is happening to me too! All my cc and mods suddenly got corrupted so I have to redownload them all but simsfileshare isn't working. It keeps showing "SERVER ERROR 500".
  • Kim5496Kim5496 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Thank you guys for letting me know it's not just me. I'm sorry you both are having issues with your CC though. :/
  • lksevans12lksevans12 Posts: 1 New Member
    Happening to me too :(
  • AmandèleAmandèle Posts: 378 Member
    same here! hope they'll fix it soon
    Sorry for the mistakes, English is not my first language ^^'
  • UglyChris98UglyChris98 Posts: 1 New Member
    Thought I was the only one but glad to know its on the sim file shares fault not mine.
  • DKLACarolineDKLACaroline Posts: 1 New Member
    Mine is not working either, you are not only one. I hope they fix it soon :(
  • kelsckelsc Posts: 1 New Member
    me too!! They'll fix it soon i imagine :)
  • Just_SilverJust_Silver Posts: 1 New Member
    I assumed it was my internet connection but its seems like Im not the only one getting a "Server Error 500" response

Update: Earlier it was a "Server Error 500" , now I get a "502 Bad Gateway" response
    I think their servers are down, might be for maintenance or something
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    They are aware of the problem and and are working on it. You can check their tumblr for updates.
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I tried it last night when i saw this, and it worked fine for me.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Kim5496Kim5496 Posts: 1,261 Member
    I just wanted say thank you again for everyone who replied. Like I said our Internet has been wonky for us lately so I really thought that was the issue. It seems to be working fine for me again. :) I hope it is for everyone else too!
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Please don't necropost in old threads, but thanks for calling it out. I'm going to go ahead and close off this thread now as it has been inactive since last year, If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top