Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Apartment Life Mailbox issue

keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
I have the problem where the apartment mailbox keeps changing back to the normal mailbox. Is there something I can run to check my cc for the problem file so I can delete it?

Comments

• Options
    FearlessButterflyFearlessButterfly Posts: 336 Member
    When i had a similar problem i had to use the cleaninstaller to find the offending cc, it was mailbox recolours that i had downloaded with some houses and they were only in letters and numbers.
  • Options
    i think i have that problem and I still cannot find it with the clean installer. I am still searching but thank you so much
  • Options
    Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    Delphi's Downloads Organizer can help you find it more quickly, since it can separate out recolors from meshes and pulls in the names of the objects in-game as well as the files.
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Look for the BV mailbox and trash can in your downloads. These mess up AL mailbox and should be removed. It's usually a mailbox in buy mode, make sure to get the buy mode mailbox updated for AL if you need to have one for turning community lots into residential etc.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    Thanks guys I will look into both :)