Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Sims 4 videos do you like watching on YouTube?

Any suggestions for a Sims 4 YouTube channel? Id like to know what you guys enjoy watching. Thank you guys xD

Comments

• VriyayaVriyaya Posts: 32 Member
    the sim supply is my favorite.
  • AmylsimsAmylsims Posts: 108 Member
    Deligracy
  • MissNightOwlMissNightOwl Posts: 740 Member
    My absolute favourite is Captain Sauce, although the Sims is not the main focus of his channel, but it is still scheduled for every Sunday. I just love how creative he is with that game when it comes to storytelling.
    From more Sims-centered channels, I enjoy The Sim Supply, and recently - Andrew Arcade.
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Only abidoang, captain sauce, sim supply and LGR are my favorites. abidoang cracks me up because he makes the bugs in to a comedy via sims logic. LGR's isn't a main focus as I like watching his tech videos since I'm a techie too.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• EspisayerEspisayer Posts: 43 Member
    Vixella is funny, XurbansimsX is good for stories, and Laurenzside is good if you like videogame/meme/creepypasta stuff.
    Nintendo gamer with a love for creativity, the dark side, and a sometimes childish sense of humor :p
    My YT Channel
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Captainsauce hands down. He's hilarious and does a great job coming up with new twisted crazy ideas to put his sims through. lol
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • peeanggpeeangg Posts: 66 Member
    lilsimsie has helpful tutorials
  • honeywitchhoneywitch Posts: 321 Member
    Vixella and The Sim Supply are my favorites.
  • MissNightOwlMissNightOwl Posts: 740 Member
    Oh, and SimFacts by Chrillsims3 are worth watching. It's less regular thing, since they're rather theories videos, but they're really interesting.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 1,353 Member
    LGR is the only Sims commentator I watch on Youtube, but I'm not interested in Let's Plays, only reviews.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    The Sim Supply, Andrew Arcade and Rémi Marocelli. Rémi's Bella Goth machinimas are exquisite masterpieces! <3
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    How is this in Ideas Corner?
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited April 2018
    How is this in Ideas Corner?

Perhaps because it seems the OP wants to start a TS4 YouTube channel and Simmers are helping give him/her ideas what to include on it by posting their favorites? *shrugs*
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    The only Sim YouTuber I'll watch is LGR for his reviews of the packs because he is one of the few who speaks the truth with his likes and dislikes about the packs if you love everything your opinion is garbage and cant be trusted.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • MoonBaby0803MoonBaby0803 Posts: 34 Member
    Thank you guys. And yes it's in the ideas corner because I'm still new so if it's in the wrong place I'm worry. I just wanted see ideas and see what people enjoy xD thank you qll.
  • Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    Elliadra (simmerkitten) her videos are great she use quite lot cc but her video very good and she very friendly and very pretty in rl.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • Trinaboswell29Trinaboswell29 Posts: 119 Member
    PhDSimmer, Maple Simmer, amykins sims, kiwisimming, Prisma, Spellburst, Aurora, TheTidesChanging, Daisie, Neexcle, SephySims, Saffi, Tigerlover, Aquatami and my number 1 fave James the Sim supply
  • belkelly29belkelly29 Posts: 14 New Member
    > @MoonBaby0803 said:
    > Any suggestions for a Sims 4 YouTube channel? Id like to know what you guys enjoy watching. Thank you guys xD

I love watching different challenges, and also reviews on the different packs. I really enjoy playing new styles of the games so I would love it if you created a new challenge! At the moment I am playing the legacy challenge, but something has happened :( All of my saved games are gone and I am having to level up before I can post a thread and get it solved. I have looked in the sims 4 folder and all of my saved games are gone :(
  • SultanCanAliSultanCanAli Posts: 113 Member
    Deligracy,LGR,Zen simmer
  • KelzKelz Posts: 53 Member
    Thanks to this thread I went and checked out CaptainSauce. He's great!
    My Sims Youtube

Find me on the gallery: kelzmckean
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    I love watching machinimas and SIMs Stories has nice ones.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • powers6180powers6180 Posts: 15 New Member
    Hey, some GREAT sims YouTubers I highly recommend are: lilsimsie, The Sim Supply, Xureila, Vixella, Hatsy, Deligracy, Yammy, and jessamica92 (The Sim Supply: boy Everyone else: girl)
  • powers6180powers6180 Posts: 15 New Member
    > @powers6180 said:
    > Hey, some GREAT sims YouTubers I highly recommend are: lilsimsie, The Sim Supply, Xureila, Vixella, Hatsy, Deligracy, Yammy, and jessamica92 (The Sim Supply: boy Everyone else: girl)

Also, everyone of these YouTubers posts all different sims videos (and one more sim YouTuber Princess. Anyway, hope I could help! Happy Simming! -@powers6180