Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Expansion packs??

I am allowed to buy one expansion pack but i'm not sure what to pick!
The ones i haven't got are into the future, world adventures and supernatural
which one would you recommend?

Comments

• SnazzySpike1SnazzySpike1 Posts: 380 Member
    edited April 2018
    My first pick (though not on the list) would be ambitions but you already have it. Out of those three though I’d pick world adventures because you get to make basements and go to different worlds and explore tombs and go on adventures. You also get the introduction of photography and nectar making which is fun.

Supernatural I have but only for the decorations and building stuff. You have the option to turn off werewolves and vampires (which is what I did). The vampires to me were the most annoying cause your sim gets scared that they might be being stalked by a vampire. Also the way they walk with one hand in front of their face is just weird.

As for info the future I have no idea. Don’t have that one.

Wikipedia and google are best though to help weigh your pros and cons of each.

Good luck
  • stronglcvestronglcve Posts: 94 Member
    edited April 2018
    I would pick (in my opinion, it may differ for you) World Adventures or Supernatural. World Adventures is fun for travelling and experiencing new worlds like China and France and Egypt. If you're a fan of the supernatural though like vampires and werewolves then supernatural should be your pick because it is very interesting. Into The Future is also very fun but it gets a little repetitive for me and i feel like it's not as fun as the other EPs. :)
    please. jenna can't hear us, she's blind.